Thanks to you both. I'll probably draw her again. 

I just might. Maybe make a glitchy .gif out of it when I get the time. 

I just have to learn how to colour so it doesn't look like rainbow farts. 

In the meantime, have a concept for a low sanity Beefalo because I apparently missed Lord Battel's contest. #4shame

tumblr_mwl2mzbCGJ1rxcc5ho1_500.jpg

WHO WANTS BEEFSTEAK

Holy m oley, this guy is SO ADORABLE *reels back from cuteness* 

• Like 1

I'm workin' on a thing and yes, there will be a download link provided when I finish it. 

tumblr_mwrmhtb28v1rxcc5ho1_1280.png

For anyone who doesn't know, Shimeji is a little desktop buddy that just kind of walks around and kicks away your internet windows. You can pick them up and throw them, or just watch them climb around. 

I haven't found too many as far as Don't Starve goes, so I'll contribute. 

• Like 3

I'm workin' on a thing and yes, there will be a download link provided when I finish it.

For anyone who doesn't know, Shimeji is a little desktop buddy that just kind of walks around and kicks away your internet windows. You can pick them up and throw them, or just watch them climb around. 

I haven't found too many as far as Don't Starve goes, so I'll contribute. 

Cool! I was thinking of making one if I ever have some free time again. But yours looks really good, so I might just use that :D

Cool! I was thinking of making one if I ever have some free time again. But yours looks really good, so I might just use that :grin:

Thank! I've got a few sets left to do, send him out to a few people for testing then public release :D

Hm...Is it...terribly difficult? Cause I'd love to have one, I'm just really bad with this kind of stuff. I'm sorry, I'm probably bugging you..

Not really. Transparency can be finicky and if something's not completely erased it will show up in full on the outside for some reason, and they're more tedious than anything. Thankfully a good chunk of frames can be done by slightly modifying an earlier one. 

• Like 1