If you have your internet window open, sometimes they last on top of it, and sometimes it glitches and he goes behind it for some reason. So check up there if you haven't already. 

Has the icon shown up in your task bar?

No. Well, I'm not really sure...Where is the task bar..? 

All right, do you have any other Shimeji downloaded? If you do, one fix is to move Maxwell's img files into the folder of a working one and it should work. 

Another solution is to actually downgrade your Java, which more information on that can be found here

Edited by The Letter W
  • Like 1

I'm trying to think of what the issue could be. Unfortunately I'm not Japanese so I can't read any of the code or anything. 

As I said, you could try downloading another Shimeji and if that one happens to work, replace the img files.

I think my friend had this issue when they were testing and it involved me having to resend the files for... some reason. 

• Like 1

There was an example on there and I clicked on that, and that one worked just fine. It was in the zip file too, but Maxwell just isn't working. I can try and figure out how to switch the image files, but I've never done that before..Still, I'll give it a shot. Do you know another place where I can get a shimeji to switch Maxwell with?

All you have to do is take the files out of the IMG folder and put it in the IMG folder of another one. :)

There's plenty of Shimeji on Deviantart, such as this Eridan (Homestuck) one; http://fav.me/d4foen0

If you can get that one to work, then just replace its files with Maxwell's, as this one uses all the same kinds of sequences. 

So many images in your Shimeji..! I'm jealous, the Shimejis I have, only have 46 images each.. >_<

But even so, Maxwell seems to work perfectly with the Shimeji program version I use. Now my internet browser windows are doomed..! :D