I have a question.

Is there a chance of you having interest in participating in the Up & Away Mod? Most of our artists are a bit short on time lately and we would be really delighted if some other artists would give their individual touches to the mod.

Concept art, Scribbles, atlas, inventory pictures etc. are all full of options at the moment. ^^

I have a question.

Is there a chance of you having interest in participating in the Up & Away Mod? Most of our artists are a bit short on time lately and we would be really delighted if some other artists would give their individual touches to the mod.

Concept art, Scribbles, atlas, inventory pictures etc. are all full of options at the moment. ^^

You want to PM me with a bit of information on it? I've never worked with anything to do with mods. 

I have thing for you guys tomorrow.

Downloadable thing.

tumblr_mx4j0y8Zuc1rxcc5ho1_400.gif

Thing that will undoubtedly take over your desktop if you let him.

tumblr_mx4j0y8Zuc1rxcc5ho2_r1_1280.png

If needed, I can make a quick guide on for instance, how to get rid of them should they multiply to the extent I've shown here. 

Because sometimes they will, sometimes they won't. It's all completely random. :9

I should mention that if you've got internet windows up (they won't effect any others), they can be right teats.

tumblr_inline_mwy824RZrO1r1pel6.gif

tumblr_inline_mwy7slw7je1r1pel6.gif

"WANNA SEE ME THROW YOUR WINDOW? WANNA SEE ME DO IT AGAIN?" 

* These were from the unfinished version

Edited by The Letter W
  • Like 4

I have thing for you guys tomorrow.

Downloadable thing.

Thing that will undoubtedly take over your desktop if you let him.

If needed, I can make a quick guide on for instance, how to get rid of them should they multiply to the extent I've shown here. 

Because sometimes they will, sometimes they won't. It's all completely random. :9

I should mention that if you've got internet windows up (they won't effect any others), they can be right teats.

"WANNA SEE ME THROW YOUR WINDOW? WANNA SEE ME DO IT AGAIN?" 

* These were from the unfinished version

INFINITE WANT.

post-267501-0-79892800-1385936067_thumb.

Download Link

It's hosted on Mediafire. If you've got a problem with that, PM me and we'll work something out. 

A quick guide on Shimeji can be found here, conveniently written by me about ten minutes ago. 

Again, let me know if you have any issues and I'll do my best to help solve them.

For Mac users, there's a tutorial here.

Let me know what you think!

Edited by The Letter W

Sometimes they're attracted to it like magnets, sometimes they ignore it for four hours. Their programming is random but just forcefully multiply him if you want a better chance at him throwing your window.  

Trust me when I say a screenfull of them and you'll never see your window again.

tumblr_mx3u0feKul1r4q7yco1_1280.jpg