A Don't Starve Creepypasta

Someone grab the Butter!

For the popcorn I brought?

- - - Updated - - -

relly relating minecraft to dont starve ??? but i do beleve the tail i was running from hounds a tallbird and other things as willow and i found the same thing i thoght it was maxwells door so i clicked yes than my game crashed

I was joking/ I hate Minecraft

lol but this did happen i managed to get maxwell and surved a long long time and this happend atho its probs a bug maxwell sanity droped like nuts it went black and it went back to color i saw wilson i the chair it went black again than i was wilson in the game with a shadow sword i just did the samething i did get a snapshot but it is blurry very blurry . has this happen to you ?

This is not real and I definitely do not look like that, I can assure you. My appearence is supposed to be a mystery. But on the other hand that doesn't mean the audience can't draw it and let their fantasy flow.

It's a good reading, tho. Gave me some goosebumps.

I don't like this creepy pasta for a few reasons. 1. there's really no since of pacing 2. The night monster is Charlie but I think this from when we didn't know. 3. The monster of this pasta to me doesn't look scary. But you did get somethings right like having it not be satin or slender but just Maxwell doing his job. I do see great pastas coming from you in the future.  

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

19 hours ago, DATDUDEATDABAR said:

I don't like this creepy pasta for a few reasons. 1. there's really no since of pacing 2. The night monster is Charlie but I think this from when we didn't know. 3. The monster of this pasta to me doesn't look scary. But you did get somethings right like having it not be satin or slender but just Maxwell doing his job. I do see great pastas coming from you in the future.  

Did you just sign onto this site just to make this review?:wilson_shocked:

• Haha 2