Sign in to follow this  
Daemonic

A Don't Starve Creepypasta

Tesability    88

An interesting tale here, but I doubt it has any truth to it, especially in a vanilla game. I have but one question, did you have any sort of mods installed? Because this is honestly something I wouldn't put past a sadistic modder.

Tesability    88

I think this would be a bit pushing it for Herobrine; that and I severely doubt he would jump from his native reality to mess with a relatively-frail human.

Blewcheese    886

If this is not real and you just made it up, I congratulate you. This is so well written people cannot figure out if it is real or not. If it is real, then I'm scared... :/

Daemonic    39

I had no mods at the time. After writing this I checked and the thing is still there, but it has somehow destroyed about two rows of tooth traps and I don't know how, it might keep running even after I exit the game. I decided to check out what would happen if I were to start a new world with a different character. It wasn't a good idea. Instead of being spawned with Maxwell and waking up, the character stays asleep with the Grue leaning over them, mouth open and drooling nightmare fuel saliva over them. After a few seconds the screen just goes black and I am redirected to the main menu.

Edited by Daemonic
  • GL Happy 1

Tesability    88

...? Would you care to provide pictures or does one of us have to risk putting the poor scientist through Round 2 to reach this point to try to see this for ourselves...? Also, saying you deleted the file would be too easy and not help your case at all.

Ryoka    6

...? Would you care to provide pictures or does one of us have to risk putting the poor scientist through Round 2 to reach this point to try to see this for ourselves...? Also, saying you deleted the file would be too easy and not help your case at all.

If you didn't know, its a creepypasta = FAKE.Its a fairly good one too.

Daemonic    39

I have tried to screenshot it but the game simply won't let me. Whenever I try to take a screenshot my game crashes and a text file is made on my computer titled "Grues Curse". I went into this file and all it says is "THE GRUES CURSE IS YOURS TO KEEP, WE SHALL NOT LET YOU SPREAD THE CURSE.". I will keep trying to get a screenshot.

• GL Happy 1

Tesability    88

:/ You do realize that you're being harder and harder to believe, right?And I know MOST creepypasta is fake, but I've see a select few come to life before my eyes as well. Hence why I'm trying to give this kid a chance to prove himself.

Daemonic    39
post-62727-13764597264738_thumb.jpg I managed to find the Grue picture in the files, nothing seemed to happen when I take anything from the Don't Starve files directly which is good.
  • GL Happy 1

Huh. That's a really good drawing. I feel like that's what it must look like. It fills in with the game too. I don't believe you anyway. Creepypastas are fake, hence it's named creepypasta. If it wasn't called creepypasta I might believe it because creepypasta is the signature name for fake things that are supposed to be scary.

WalrusMan    46

I have tried to screenshot it but the game simply won't let me. Whenever I try to take a screenshot my game crashes and a text file is made on my computer titled "Grues Curse". I went into this file and all it says is "THE GRUES CURSE IS YOURS TO KEEP, WE SHALL NOT LET YOU SPREAD THE CURSE.". I will keep trying to get a screenshot.

If this is true your PC is haunted

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11813[/ATTACH] I managed to find the Grue picture in the files, nothing seemed to happen when I take anything from the Don't Starve files directly which is good.

How did you find it? What was it under and how do I open it?

WalrusMan    46

Huh. That's a really good drawing. I feel like that's what it must look like. It fills in with the game too. I don't believe you anyway. Creepypastas are fake, hence it's named creepypasta. If it wasn't called creepypasta I might believe it because creepypasta is the signature name for fake things that are supposed to be scary.

Creepy Pasta= Scary Noodles
  • Like 1

geni0529    2036

1 question did you have any mods?If so, that's why if not your PC hates you.OR ITS HEROBRINE.

relly relating minecraft to dont starve ??? but i do beleve the tail i was running from hounds a tallbird and other things as willow and i found the same thing i thoght it was maxwells door so i clicked yes than my game crashed

geni0529    2036

i restarted my laptop tryed again well i started a new one as woodie samething happend my brother is a geek so we went in the files and fixed it

i restarted my laptop tryed again well i started a new one as woodie samething happend my brother is a geek so we went in the files and fixed it

So all this guy needs is a technician thingy.

ScienceMachine    1000

I managed to find the Grue picture.

What? No! Now you've ruined a perfectly good story ... the whole point of the grue is that you're NOT suppose to see it! Monsters you can't see are the best kind!
  • Like 1