Your Favourite Character :)

Wilson, I have spent most time playing with him and I like beards.

Brofist :D ...........

...................__

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

So far my best game has been with Willow. Idk, I couldn't click with Wilson but Willow I just got a really good game out of that character. Besides her powers are amazing. She starts fires in the dark and is immune to fire damage. Fire in my eyes is a key and vital concept in this game, aside from obviously food. But I want to explore all that each character has to offer though and see how each one affects my game.

Wolfgang is awesome, I barely played it (Autumn steam sales happened so i played what i bought for some time) but he is awesome.

Come on 200 health and hunger is awesome but you know what's better? Increased damage !.

Best character by far for now.

I'm really enjoying Wendy, especially when Abigail is there. It's great using Abigail to kill beefalo in their sleep - way to really stock up! Unfortunately she isn't always there to back me up in a fight. She would be great against the dogs. Wonder how she would do against Optimus Pine?

I haven't played with all the characters yet, but i'll have to go with Wilson, he indeed has a magnificent beard, and I like his personality, like when he says "Take that nature" when you examine a cut tree. And SCIENCE.

Willow is my favorite so far. She conserves resources very nicely, and saves me some inventory space. I still use torches to explore at night but if they run out I'm still ok, so I can explore further afield. Can't wait to see some other characters added to my choice list.

I don't have a favorite character , all of the characters fit my playstyle.

But my favorite so far is wendy because of abigail , I can kill things without them even noticing , its quite fun!

But we need to wait and see on what all of the characters can do , Wortox is going to be the one I'm looking most forward to.

And I'd love to play as Maxwell XD