Nov. 27 Update: The Birds and the Bees & the Dogs That Want to Kill You.

JoeW

Hidden
Thanks! And what if I play while I cut the net off? Obviously I don't play on chrome :D

As long as the Steam version doesn't get upset at there not being an internet connection (I don't think it does) that would probably work.

Hidden

I like the interface change,though hope if you make a sorta backpack expander the hidden inventory slot will make a return.Cannot wait til tomorrow been holding off playing it a bit to enjoy the update.Though I did just get the game yesterday lol.

Hidden
I just died at day 130-140 without an effigy so I need to start a new world anyways. But do I need to gather xp and die again if I want to unlock the new character? Or would it unlock anyways because I filled up the xp-bar?
I actually unlocked all playable characters after dieing on my first life at 98 days, so I can assure you that (unless they canged it since) there is no capping the xp bar between character unlocks.
Hidden
I hope Kevin implements my idea, don't starve for mobile devices, cuz my computer is broken and all i have is my iPad for the next 4 months

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but I think they're more focused on getting the current platforms up to scratch before they add new platforms :( It would be nice but I'm almost certain it won't be happening Soon, I think there's a quote somewhere.

Hidden

I'm gonna take this update in the teeth. Fresh game, no defenses, like a newb. Same for when research system changes. This is the kinda game I want to slap me in the face every time play. From the sounds of things, we've got alot more monsters and wierdness coming down the pipe. I think it best to face it head on, like walking out into the waves at the beach, it aint fun till your getting the snot beat out of you.

Hidden

I am with bendking here; when oh when oh when?

Also, not to badger the devs here, but when will this update be updated so we can domesticate the dogs? We can even make a collar and lead for them out of the things we find. A new item to craft, you know? That way we can keep our dog with us. We could even have the option to name them for ourselves, unlike with the pigs, who have their own names