Nov. 27 Update: The Birds and the Bees & the Dogs That Want to Kill You.

JoeW

Hidden
Please correct me if i'm wrong, in order to get the new staff we're supposed to generate a new world...right?

no, it should all be working fine in your current life, no need to start a new game.

EDIT: and again ninja'd by fu... one day... ONE DAY!!!!!

• Developer
Hidden

I don't think that you're going to need a new world for this one. If you are currently sitting at a high day count it might just make that decision for you, though. Calendar progression is going to matter more and more from here on out!

Hidden
I don't think that you're going to need a new world for this one. If you are currently sitting at a high day count it might just make that decision for you, though. Calendar progression is going to matter more and more from here on out!

We'll see how your calender day dogs stand against my walls of trees and solid item fortresses.

VIVA LA 500 DAYS+

Hidden

Oh boy, day 130 and counting now.

Hidden

Sooooo kevin i have a question. I was watching all the new videos of the game and i thought "this would be really good game for ipad" most survival games on ipad are really ****ty minecraft copys. Plus since lots of people have i devices ( im writing this message with one) it might add to the popularity boost. Plus minecraft wont dominate the "survival" type games on the appstore, it will give appstore users a little more freedom when it comes to survival games

Hidden
Sooooo kevin i have a question. I was watching all the new videos of the game and i thought "this would be really good game for ipad" most survival games on ipad are really ****ty minecraft copys. Plus since lots of people have i devices ( im writing this message with one) it might add to the popularity boost. Plus minecraft wont dominate the "survival" type games on the appstore, it will give appstore users a little more freedom when it comes to survival games

To be honest; I think this game is PERFECT for mobile devices. You can play in short bursts very easily. I'd love to see it on the PS VITA or ITunes.

Hidden

Is there any way not to update my game? I mean, I wanna know, where this game is going right now, with my 90 days, and how long I can stay alive. And I don't want to lose my stuff cause someone decided, that I need this update. So, is the game going to update automatically, or I can prevent that?

Oh, and on more thing, Maybe you know this, but I'm quite new to this forum. So I figured out a method to get a lot of meat without doing anything. All I did is I cut off trees around the pig town, and then optimus pine appeared, and i ran into the town. It followed me, and the pigs attacked it. Of course they died, and the tree stopped following me, cause it was fighting the pigs. As long as they didn't kill it, the pigs kept dying, leaving 20 pieces of meat on the ground, in two days :D

Hidden

If you have the Steam version, you might be able to stop it from updating by right clicking on it, going to properties, then on the updates tab, select "Do not automatically update this game." (Edit: I don't know if that will stop it from updating for good or if it'll just postpone the update until you try to launch it)

If you're playing the Chrome version, I don't think there's anything you can do to stop it from updating.

Hidden
If you're playing the Chrome version, I don't think there's anything you can do to stop it from updating.

Sure there is. Start-up the game and once you're in the main menu (after it loads the game) NEVER close the browser. Problem solved... until the next power failure. :)