Hello I Draw The Art

Still working on that mod

tumblr_n2ljrb7VDO1r5z40vo1_1280.png

not sure If Im going to use this for the character select art though

It is a nice William. Maybe too nice? He looks confident and happy and William (in my mind) has this colour of desperateness. His tricks don't work everytime and he has low self-confidence at least when he finally is on the stage. Maybe show him a bit more stressed?

It is a nice William. Maybe too nice? He looks confident and happy and William (in my mind) has this colour of desperateness. His tricks don't work everytime and he has low self-confidence at least when he finally is on the stage. Maybe show him a bit more stressed?

arts hard man and I can only draw so much

arts hard man and I can only draw so much

Oh, I know. Wasn't meant to stress you! 

Only because you said that you aren't sure with using this picture for the selection screen. Because it is in fact a very nice picture of William. So if you decide to use it yeah it is good art. As usual in this thread. ^^

Oh, I know. Wasn't meant to stress you! 

Only because you said that you aren't sure with using this picture for the selection screen. Because it is in fact a very nice picture of William. So if you decide to use it yeah it is good art. As usual in this thread. ^^

Yeah its more of a case of "If I happen to draw a better picture of a DS stylized William I'll use that"

It's back up art really, but it's not even colored and I need to clean the lines up

First it was Wes x WX-78 pictures, now a humanoid tallbird in sous-vetements. What's next, a detailed picture showing where tentaclets come from?

They come from the ground??

tumblr_n2tdj7Dc661r5z40vo1_250.png

There is your detailed picture

You must be new to this thread, I was drawing WilsonXWilson on one of the pages, probably cant find the exact one tho

• Like 6