Hello I Draw The Art

(img)

Bricks been out all day so I've been bored umu

I don't know if that was two separate pictures or a comic. Either way I read it like this:

1: My life needs a purpose o_o

2: Why hello there William!

xD

(img)

Tired fluff

Wonder if he likes apples.

I don't know if that was two separate pictures or a comic. Either way I read it like this:

1: My life needs a purpose o_o

2: Why hello there William!

xD

Wonder if he likes apples.

They were posted separately on my blog, so it wasnt meant to be a comic but it certainly works as one

Wait so you do this on a 3ds? Are any of these on pc because i would like to know what software you use. Btw really cool art i wish i could do that xD

Yeah almost all of the art I've been posting on here has been from a PC, but heres all my 3DS art if you were curious I just dont use it much for art anymore ever since I got my computer all sorted out

I use MyPaint for sketching, sometimes lining and coloring. Paint tool Sai for lining, coloring and painting, and Gimp and Photoshop for general editing the other programs can't do

Edited by Maximum124

Ah I should just note that I really messed up my thumb today so I probably wont be drawing for awhile

Ouch, hope it will get better soon. Now I am imagining the various ways of hurting a thumb...o-O

Art

Wilson:

Oh it started to bubble....I wonder what reaction will occur if I start shaking it?

Edited by MilleniumCount

Oh it started to bubble....I wonder what reaction will occur if I start shaking it?

Actually, that might be fairly accurate;

A random lever is in the middle of nowhere and a random civilian decides to throw the switch. He/she gets electrocuted.

Normal Person: "Better not do that again."

Scientist: "Let's see if it does that every time."

Edited by Pecival
  • Like 1