Hello I Draw The Art

Holy balls that's an amazing background. good job on it.

That's actually a photo from the San Fransisco earthquake that maxwell maaay more may not have caused according to the game's cannon

I only actually did WX and the concrete next to him, cant take credit for something I didn't do.

Maxwell holding WX's fleshy heart under the cut

(img)

I hope robots don't have feelings because that's gotta hurt D:

Wilson in AC and RP stuff

(imgs)

The bottom picture of Wilson is interesting. Althought I have no clue where you got that idea from, I don't RP and stuff.

I hope robots don't have feelings because that's gotta hurt D:

The bottom picture of Wilson is interesting. Althought I have no clue where you got that idea from, I don't RP and stuff.

He's this wilson variant I play on tumblr, I usually headcannon wilson as American but the one drawn there is Scottish and a college student.

He works as a mechanic thus the jumpsuit and the oil

You certainly do "draw the Art" , awesome job, this thread is full of so much win!

That last demon wilson pic is amazing! It reminds me of something i just can't pinpoint, so frustrating lol

I wish you could! I would love to know if you ever remember :0

Yeah I don't handle horror well, I have bad anxiety so I tend to avoid things with jump scares

well the series is more dark comedy horror, over the top, old sam raimi style, if you ever saw Drag me to hell, ( one of his newer campy movies) then you would like this probably.

but either way, that pic reminded me of him, smiling in the face of terror, same type of crazy smirk too heh