Hello I Draw The Art

??????

Sorry for being so vague! ^ ^

What I wanted to know is where the other robot comes from. After a quick google search I think it is Ultraman, yes?

Because I wasn't sure, in te movie Metropolis there is an other robot which looks a tiny bit like that.

Edited by MilleniumCount

Hey, @Maximum124, I've been looking through your stuff, and I think you'd be a great asset for the Up and Away mod. We're in need of an artist to help us finish a few things before we can release an alpha, and your art style looks like it would fit the game really well. We could definitely use somebody with your talent!

If you're at all interested, let me know here or through a PM, or even on the U&A subforum.

Hey, @Maximum124, I've been looking through your stuff, and I think you'd be a great asset for the Up and Away mod. We're in need of an artist to help us finish a few things before we can release an alpha, and your art style looks like it would fit the game really well. We could definitely use somebody with your talent!

If you're at all interested, let me know here or through a PM, or even on the U&A subforum.

Nope sorry! Not interested at all.

Also uh my life currently has kicked itself into overdrive, I wont bore you with the details but Im getting kicked out of my house within a years time. Being unemployed currently I need to find a job and fast, because I need as much money as I can get so that when the day does come I can have a place to live.

So this means any free time I do end up having between work/school and any art, if any, produced in that time will probably be commission work. (if I ever get a price sheet together)

I'll still try to post as much DS art as I can to here. But if worse comes to worse and you don't see me around you'll know what's up.