Hello I Draw The Art

my god Teo got the other thread locked, wow

I didn't. I'm not a mod.

so much for healthy discussion.

Look up "circlejerk" on urbandictionary.com. There's no discussion when everyone agrees with the subject.

Also enough of this. If you have anything to say about me, send me a PM.

But... I'm here too! Even though I haven't said anything before. I'm just a secret stalker spamming the like-button everywhere..! >_<

Because.. What else can I say other than "I love your art".

Your art is awesome, and I'll do my best to post more comments in the future! :grin:

and personality

Gosh, I hope I'm not clogging your notifications with, like, 20 messages screaming "23rd HAS LIKED YOUR POST IN YOUR ART THREAD!"

EDIT: Oh hey this is Maximum124's art thread, I should say something about their art if I'm going to post here 'cuz of basic politeness. I really love your human representations of WX-78 (the head scar makes it look like he's gone through a lobotomy, to me) and Chester (you got his most important feature, being absolutely adorable!), and that "Alas, poor Yorick" bit way back on page 23 (eheheh) has won my admiration. I know you don't take requests, and the idea might be too similar to your Tallbird OC in appearance, but I'd just like the throw the idea of a human Deerclops out there and hope you come to fancy it enough to sketch up some day. Sorry.

Edited by 23rd
  • Like 2

Alright, it seems a lot has happened since I went to sleep.

And this seems like a good time to say it because I actually have the courage this time

@ please get off my thread.

When I was talking about being harassed I was talking about you. 

Even if you haven't realized it most of what you've said have offended me and has made me feel bad, and I agree with Nicoleartist with this whole request deal

Just please your offhanded comments about things have hurt my feelings even if they were meant with goodwill/innocence/whatever

I'm sorry but please leave me and this thread alone.

Edited by Maximum124
  • Like 1

I'd also like to to straighten some things out

there's a difference in "Requests" and "suggestions" for me

There is "I'd love to see more X in the future"

And "Hey heres a link to my OC please draw it"

The first one I am more then happy to receive where as the second I'll have to turn down

as for my gender please don't refer to me as a girl; them/they/their works better for me and I'd really appreciate it if you refereed to me as such

As for comments! even if you aren't an artist yourself or don't think you're qualified to critique art, hearing what you like about a picture and what you didnt like in it really helps! even if its a simple thing like "I think i'd like it more if the colors were brighter" help me make decisions and edits in the future that can make my art more enjoyable for everyone

• Like 1

Wow. Good luck with that attitude. I'm one of the few that has constantly replied to your thread. Supported your decision to forgo requests. And even helped give light to the why this thread has not much activity as others. And this is what I get? Accused of personal harrassement I've most certainly not done?!

Screw it. I'm done. Good luck miss.

Wow. Good luck with that attitude. I'm one of the few that has constantly replied to your thread. Supported your decision to forgo requests. And even helped give light to the why this thread has not much activity as others. And this is what I get? Accused of personal harrassement I've most certainly not done?!

Screw it. I'm done. Good luck miss.

You've kept disrespecting my gender as well as my art by undermining and dismissing my wishes. It doesnt matter how much you post as long as there's no actual content to it.

even in this message itself is an example coming after a post saying "Hey please dont call me a girl" and then you call me miss

so really I'm not missing out on anything and I don't think this thread will either

• Like 1

You've kept disrespecting my gender as well as my art by undermining and dismissing my wishes. It doesnt matter how much you post as long as there's no actual content to it.

even in this message itself is an example coming after a post saying "Hey please dont call me a girl" and then you call me miss

so really I'm not missing out on anything and I don't think this thread will either

thread will be much better off really.

When I saw them call you miss I was like, OH THEY DID NOT JUST. But I didnt say anything because I didnt want to continue arguing on here.

the great thing about the Dont Starve art style is the loose, sketchy feel of it, and you have it nailed!

i can tell the confidence in your lines (if you know what that means)

so, do you use a Wacom tablet to draw them or pencil then scan them in?  and then Illustrator to vectorize them?

just wondering!  i need to start sketching again...

thanks for sharing your work with us!

I think hes like me in that snows cool and stuff, but the whole "I think im going to die" thing is not

Don't Starve needs magical living snowmen that are possibly evil as all hell, we've got carrot noses, charcoal eyes, even a top hat! I like being able to see the sketch lines, it gives the pictures a feeling I want to describe as carefree.

(img)

I don't like winter and wilson is about to not like it as well

Reminds me of the last time I tried playing the King of Winter chapter... Everything went well until Deerclops appeared, and I had to escape - right to the swamp..! >_<

Poor Wilson has to go through so many terrible experiences!!!

the great thing about the Dont Starve art style is the loose, sketchy feel of it, and you have it nailed!

i can tell the confidence in your lines (if you know what that means)

so, do you use a Wacom tablet to draw them or pencil then scan them in?  and then Illustrator to vectorize them?

just wondering!  i need to start sketching again...

thanks for sharing your work with us!

I use a 10x6 monoprice tablet, I use MyPaint mostly for sketches, GIMP for editing, and then SAI for lining/coloring/painting.

I have about 6 more art programs on my laptop that I sometimes open, photoshop being one of them, but they're usually the ones im not used to or simply don't like.

I also have a 3D editing program and a music maker that I sometimes dabble in uvu

I use a 10x6 monoprice tablet, I use MyPaint mostly for sketches, GIMP for editing, and then SAI for lining/coloring/painting.

I have about 6 more art programs on my laptop that I sometimes open, photoshop being one of them, but they're usually the ones im not used to or simply don't like.

I also have a 3D editing program and a music maker that I sometimes dabble in uvu

I get confused with just having more than one art program! If you make any music it'd be cool to hear it :D