Hello I Draw The Art

I mean, why else would he have that radio up there in the first place.Ive got to stop posting at 3 am

Ookay....that's... you planted that headcanon into my head as well. Probably he will grumble all day whenever the drama's plot went south :D

Ib has something to do with roses, so that's why. It's practically health.

Kinda like Alice madness returns?

Ookay....that's... you planted that headcanon into my head as well. Probably he will grumble all day whenever the drama's plot went south :D

I am infecting everyone today it seems

RISE O ART THREADI BRING WILSON BEING VERY INVESTED IN DAYTIME RADIO DRAMAS[ATTACH=CONFIG]10911[/ATTACH]I mean, why else would he have that radio up there in the first place.Ive got to stop posting at 3 am

xD He probably thinks that being transported to the island is himself being the star of a new radio drama.Also I appreciate the fic updates! (don't stalk other sites enough) keep up the great work!

Third part of the fic is up....I don't even know why I bother posting it here

I haven't read them, but plan to once you've made enough parts. I hate cliffangers, and i want to continue a story right away.

Also what are those little circles on some peoples avatars? It says team something but I cant read past thatdid I miss something??

http://j.mp/16dIEzM

You know what? I'm abandoning the requestsI'm really sorry everyone who requested something its just I seriously don't have the time to do themSorry

That...well, that sucks. Like really sucks. :(

You know what? I'm abandoning the requestsI'm really sorry everyone who requested something its just I seriously don't have the time to do themSorry

Teh noez! D: It's ok I guess, gotta do what you gotta do.

I haven't read them, but plan to once you've made enough parts. I hate cliffangers, and i want to continue a story right away.

http://j.mp/16dIEzM

That...well, that sucks. Like really sucks. :(

glad to know that people here are interested, I will be posting the fic in its entirety once its done I'll be sure to link it

Teh noez! D: It's ok I guess, gotta do what you gotta do.

yeah I feel really bad for abadoning them but I really wanna focus on what I wanna draw, besides I need money, so if you really want something to be drawn by me you guys should know that I am currently taking 2$ commissions on my DA

glad to know that people here are interested, I will be posting the fic in its entirety once its done I'll be sure to link it

Of course people are interested, don't forget about the lurkers :D Be sure to tag me when you finish it Emily :)

Of course people are interested, don't forget about the lurkers :D Be sure to tag me when you finish it Emily :)

Im just really surprised, I would of thought you'd be the last guy who would want to read a ship fic.

I drew makeup-less Wes and then added makeup to see if I was drawing a completely different dude when I drew him without his makeup[ATTACH=CONFIG]11091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11092[/ATTACH]Turns out I just draw him like thatlike wowwes how

Wes is best makeup less... nah that's not true, Wes is always cute! Tried this too, but he's still oh so adorable that dude.