Hello I Draw The Art

Ahaahah some willow/wilson in the spoiler because it implies sexy things look at your own risk.It doesn't actually show anything naughty, but don't look if you don't wanna ruin your image of your favorite DS characters forever.

post-54784-13764596320757_thumb.pngpost-54784-13764596340406_thumb.pngpost-54784-1376459634088_thumb.pngI'm terrible I am sorry

Ahaahah some willow/wilson in the spoiler because it implies sexy things look at your own risk.It doesn't actually show anything naughty, but don't look if you don't wanna ruin your image of your favorite DS characters forever.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10612[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10613[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10614[/ATTACH]

I'm terrible I am sorryI luv it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10612[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10613[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10614[/ATTACH]

I'm terrible I am sorryI love Wilson's face at the end.And isn't he like 40?

I wish i'll look that young when i'm 33...

like I said im freakin terrible at portraying ageIDK I did a google search and you can either look super young or super old at 33I guess Wilson's at the former end of the spectrum post-54784-13764596354087_thumb.gif

like I said im freakin terrible at portraying ageIDK I did a google search and you can either look super young or super old at 33I guess Wilson's at the former end of the spectrum [ATTACH=CONFIG]10640[/ATTACH]

Doesn't matter i guess, it's that hairstyle that gets the ladies.

Might as well post my headcannons for age Wilson 33 Willow 19Wes 22Wendy 12Maxwells old as frick but he looks around 49Wickerbottom 58Woodie 38~ishWolfgang 41and I will never be able to draw them at their respective ages ahaahahah

Might as well post my headcannons for age Wilson 33 Willow 19Wes 22Wendy 12Maxwells old as frick but he looks around 49Wickerbottom 58Woodie 38~ishWolfgang 41and I will never be able to draw them at their respective ages ahaahahah

\And how old is WX78?

\

And how old is WX78?

He's a robot so he doesn't really count

he could be this ancient machine created long ago

Or he could be a recent creation made last month

depends on what you like to think

- - - Updated - - -

I want Wilson's Hair and Wolfgang's Mustache.

Woah calm down there friend leave some ladies for the rest of us

He's a robot so he doesn't really counthe could be this ancient machine created long agoOr he could be a recent creation made last monthdepends on what you like to think

To me, he honestly looks like an automaton Nikola Tesla might have built...
  • Like 1

To me, he honestly looks like an automaton Nikola Tesla might have built...

Thank you for reps [MENTION=51586]TeoSS69[/MENTION] , I thought of that because (after doing a report on him) I remembered Tesla built the first teleautomaton...
  • Like 1

Thank you for reps [MENTION=51586]TeoSS69[/MENTION] , I thought of that because (after doing a report on him) I remembered Tesla built the first teleautomaton...

I like this head cannon very much too prepare yourself for my rep

Why not Woodie's beard? This thread needs some Woodie...Woodie breaking the razor with his beard.

I very much want to draw some Woodie very soon and if I can saying things that my Canadian friend Assy Mcgee says

And that's why i hate i didn't think of it! As someone doing his masters in electronics engineering, Tesla is a personal hero.

I very much want to draw some Woodie very soon and if I can saying things that my Canadian friend Assy Mcgee says

I look forward to it. Seriously.

He's a robot so he doesn't really count

he could be this ancient machine created long ago

Or he could be a recent creation made last month

depends on what you like to think

- - - Updated - - -

Woah calm down there friend leave some ladies for the rest of us

My mother said her dad had Wolfgang's mustache.