The "Most absurd and ridiculous death" contest!

rojvol

6 hours ago, MiniKeeper said:

You posted on a topic over three years old. Please check the date next time. 

Whoops. Eh my story is still there and I didn't do it for the contest i just wanted some people to see my most absurd death that was about it.

Don't remember the exact date, but it was the 1st of autumn in the 2nd year. Heard the bearger roar so I got ready to deal with him then about 2 or so minutes later I hear the deerclops roar (I had spawn higher so he appeared several times a year) and about 2 minutes after that I heard the hounds start barking. Well chaos ensued, and instead of running away like I should of, I decided to join in and get easy loot, but fell victim to the area damage of stuff.

EDIT: Ah, didn't see this was an ancient topic.

Edited by Ethlin
  • Like 1

It was day 7 and I was doing absolutely great but then in 1 second I was poised because I had stupidly walked next to a toxic hole without seeing it. But then I found a stinkray on land then killed it and got a venom gland then I had enough stuff to make anti venom but I didn't have a science machine so I looked for gold but couldn't find any so I looked for stuff to eat to keep my health up but my health was draining to fast then I realized that night was coming so I looked for grass and twigs but couldn't find any so I accepted that I was going to die so I for some reason got on my boat and sat there until night came and then I died from Charlie...

But I then realized that I had a touch stone but I was trapped on a small island and all my stuff had sank so I just deleted the game :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oops didn't realize how old this was

Day 99. Hounds at long winter night. Frantically ran around fire waiting for day to take them to pengulls. Realised i have a lighter. Hounds killed. Sanity 40. Scared to burn my base. Health at 2. Started eating taffy. Dead.

I still feel embarrassed when the death log says died due to taffy.

I am definitely gather all that stuff before the tentacles in the swamp emerge

Bonus

I know! I can move the beefalo by attacking one and getting them all to chase me. Ha I am a genius! (5 seconds later) *dead* DAMN IT!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I got another one:

"Ooh, a barrel in the ocean with a skull and crossbones, I'm going to hit!"

The story of Don't Starve Learning is- "Hey What is that," *Investigated*...... DEAD

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dhareth said:

That was more game failure them mine: I was diging stones at volcano, in light of crater, and visualy it was bright enougth, but surprise! I've die in darkness!

Actually I think that's something that should be maybe improved on with the Volcano. Parts of the volcano should at least give off a little illumination. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

Actually I think that's something that should be maybe improved on with the Volcano. Parts of the volcano should at least give off a little illumination. 

it gave close to the crater edge, but that wasn't absolutely oblivios, that several steps away already count as darkness (while it visibly lumined)

Edited by Dhareth
  • Like 1

You know how they say Lightning never strikes the same spot twice?

Tell that to the Lightningstorms in SW that can bombard you from full HP to 0 in less then 2 minutes.

At least since then i learned that you should never leave your base in Hurricane Season without a Snakeskin Hat. Except your name is WX then it's "GOTTA GO FEST".

1 minute ago, Mr.P said:

You know how they say Lightning never strikes the same spot twice?

Tell that to the Lightningstorms in SW that can bombard you from full HP to 0 in less then 2 minutes.

At least since then i learned that you should never leave your base in Hurricane Season without a Snakeskin Hat. Except your name is WX then it's "GOTTA GO FEST".

I got electrocuted so many time when I was playing as Walani one time. And what's worse, I was poisoned -_-