Name Tags!

See here for the ongoing 'discussion'...

I just wanted to know, if you were allowed a Name Tag, what would you choose?

Me - "The Deadliest Dapperest Koalefant Alive" I mean, "Biasphant"

Let's hear some cool ones. 'Specially as some people deserve it.

Edited by ArcticFox789

See here for the ongoing 'discussion'...I just wanted to know, if you were allowed a Name Tag, what would you choose?

I think it's so much more fun as a surprise.I'm not sure about mine. I'm just an illusion. I'm sure if we was able to get ourselves a name tag by posting a lot it would turn into forum spam.

Facist or Facer, you know, confusing noun or adjective, preferable non existent word or used with a different meaning. So only the title bearer, title giver and the readers of the original post would know why.Anyway, whatever you get is a compliment to you. Someone recognizes your contribution and you should be grateful or honored or something.About the other related thread (post count), quality over quantity is a better step in the way of recognition. Not that recognition should be your goal, its a possible outcome/consequence if you are giving your contribution for the development of the game and or community.

You're the "Biasphant". Congratz.

Ha! Cheers Snob!

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=7686]ArcticFox789[/MENTION]

Yeah I wanted to ask when did you get your title.

It may have been Joe, but I'm not sure... Edited by ArcticFox789

"Marble Lover", because if there was a renewable source of marble in the game, I'd make it my mission to replace the entire turf of a world with checkerboard flooring.Of course, I'll never hit 1000 posts because I prefer making quality comments, so it's a moot point.