[Game Update] - 598446

58 minutes ago, Primalflower said:

I hope this doesn't mean that they spawn faster, it's kind of hell to exist in one place in the moonstorm for too long because the moongleams last forever and they pile up super uick

They didnt change spawn rate, they just adjusted that if you catch one, new one appears. 

BEST BETA EVER 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

39 minutes ago, mkemal23 said:

Simple changes such as:

• Torch longevity III Now lets you repair torches with grass and twigs
  • Torch range III Now lets you get slight warmth when thown and gives you slight insulation when on hand 

Would be nice to see.

OH also I think There is a change you missed Mr. V2:

Scrappy Werepig now drops the blueprint for Auto-Ma-O-Chanic. Wagstaff creations.

I wish Klei showed the same love and care for other characters as they do for Wilson. So many changes, even outside of the skill trees schedule :wilson_cry:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

Wow these ones are awesome! Kudos!

4 hours ago, V2C said:

Changes

• Added Scrappy Chapauldron. (Hint: This item was added for flavor, and can be obtained during the Scrappy Werepig fight.)
  • Revised Wormwood’s Lunar Guardian I skill: Bramble Husk buff replaced by new Brambleshade armo

WormWood change is awesome and fit the theme perfectly. I Wonder if you ran into the problem of having the husk do Planar Damage + have 5 Planar defense pre rift which was probably not ideal and this also fixes that issue, while also giving the brightshade armor the husk ability after rift while removing the ability to not get damaged from spikes (intended or ?).
Regardless i think Husk being merged with Brightshade makes sense as this is the first Tier of Armor and Weapons we will get as you mentioned. This will also play much better with the repair ability option and durability. Really great stuff. It also looks reall nice! Any chance we can have a skin for the Brumble Husk SkiN Variant ? :P

4 hours ago, V2C said:

When blueprints for Wagstaff’s creations are dropped, they will more likely be ones that nearby players have not learned yet.
Moongleams can be harvested more rapidly.
Charged Glassy Rock can be created by generating lightning in a moonstorm.

Top 3 changes. Specially the last one, is such a nice execution for it! Kudos!

ps. Any chances you can still take a look at Moonshroom Cloud? This still plays incredible worse than panflute and can't even be a niche alternative. It has less range, harder to pull off and on top of that makes us slow and drowsy meanwhile does no penalty to mobs after they wake up. Would be nice to atleast not get drowsy after using it :)

Kudos once again for this beta. Awesome work!
Regards,

Glermz

Edited by GLERMZ
  • Like 6

image.jpeg.74eba79bad384b47974b0b1743c7a985.jpeg

For the sake of sounding like a broken record, the Embalming Spritz should really work on Totally normal trees, Knobbly trees and mushroom planters. This is the second update to the beta since it's release and i'm scared this won't make it in :[ It would add so much to base decor to have those item not being affected by growing states or seasons... please klei this would be super cool.

Edited by Warlockadamm
  • Like 29

31 minutes ago, Memetan said:

What the Scrappy Chapauldron does?

so far it's just a headgear , but pretty sure it does something else. but can't figure out what yet.
image.png.358ca92c0895881c7bce8c58289df614.png

Edited by Pep61
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Could you consider dropping Elastispacer when deconstructing the tall chest? Probably no need dropping it when hammering, but not dropping it using the decon stuff is a bit too much I think

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Primalflower said:

I hope this doesn't mean that they spawn faster, it's kind of hell to exist in one place in the moonstorm for too long because the moongleams last forever and they pile up super uick

Making surviving in the storm more interesting 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheTrueStickman said:

So is the new Brambleshade not getting the snare from lunar guardian 1 intended or a bug.
Other than that question, the armor looks really sick!

I would like to confirm that one.

Apparently the root mechanic is not working. I hope it is a bug.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ZeRoboButler said:

how are you using the end is nigh, a book that summons lightning bolts, to harvest twigs and grass?

Big trees drop materials when a thunder hits them

2 hours ago, V2C said:

Updated the patch notes to include the loot table changes.

• Added blueprints for Wagstaff’s creations to Scrappy Werepig’s loot table after rifts are opened.  (Pre-rifts, he will drop Auto-Mat-O-Chanic instead.)

This patch is wonderful, but can the Scrappy Werepig drop a blueprint for the Auto-Mat-O-Chanic instead of the item? W.O.B.O.T doesn't last long on a single one.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, V2C said:

Added blueprints for Wagstaff’s creations to Scrappy Werepig’s loot table after rifts are opened.  (Pre-rifts, he will drop Auto-Mat-O-Chanic instead.)

Anyone knows what the blueprints are about?

30 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Daywalker has unused(?) emotes, it seems. These are actually Pigman idle animations, but upscaled and remade to fit Daywalker.
idle_angry_loop.thumb.gif.1fe5a91e61db842a48f2a450adbb3d8b.gifidle_creepy_loop.thumb.gif.8d6142e44645ec3fe2e2fdd7181eb75d.gifangry_taunt.thumb.gif.32ac8dd6dc4a787c379529b8cf319e6a.gif

They might be saving these animations for when he is in his neutral state. perhaps he will talk to the player before they start the fight

• Like 3

I echo the sentiment that Wormwood's saladmanders are too slow. It kinda makes you not want to use them, even for normal enemies because how slow they are (especially while on a beefalo, omg is it bad). 

Please Klei.

• Like 9

Klei still hasn't fixed the issue with Willow's Shadow Flame. Do they think it's reasonable to attack all creatures, even Bernie? Is it reasonable that even five flames cannot hit the enemy creature they want to attack?

• Like 5