[Game Update] - 598446

13 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I echo the sentiment that Wormwood's saladmanders are too slow. It kinda makes you not want to use them, even for normal enemies because how slow they are (especially while on a beefalo, omg is it bad). 

Please Klei.

Ah, even after their speed buff? Ahah, I even had folks telling me they were cuter before they were sped up.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Ah, even after their speed buff? Ahah, I even had folks telling me they were cuter before they were sped up.

they were actually sped up? I thought they only fixed the normal saladmanders being as slow as the summons. The summons are still ungoldy slow T_T

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, -Variant said:

they look like they are moving in slow motion lol

• Like 3

6 hours ago, V2C said:

Charged Glassy Rock can be created by generating lightning in a moonstorm.

Can we make the original infection moon shard lightning in the moonstorm be attracted to/stop by the lightning rod/WX/giant tree?

You know, they look the same, but it's really weird if one can and one can't

39 minutes ago, mykenception said:

they were actually sped up? I thought they only fixed the normal saladmanders being as slow as the summons. The summons are still ungoldy slow T_T

It was the other way around. they based the summons speed on the actual saladmanders, but then realized that the saladmanders were moving 2 times as slow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Speed buff??? When did this happen??

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DamnUniverse said:

This Beta Hotfix is one of the best content updates that we had in months. Thank you so very very much for add a use to the most useless book from Wickerbottom. :wickerbottomthanks:

now we just need a little more love on the wigfrid beef tree. like the planar damage they took away(maybe baked into the armor) or her passive working with beef, and maybe song inspiration from beefalo attacks and singing songs on the beefalo

Edited by Soul7k
  • Like 2
  • Potato Cup 1

Great update Klei. Thank you !!!

Just 1 thing. I think the Brumbleshade armor should neglect damage from harvesting Cactuses like the Brumble Husk since the Brumbleshade was fused by Brumble Husk and Brightshade armor.

If you make it works like I said above, I hope it will apply to all other characters :D

• Like 4

Will they be adding the other 2 piggie weapons? Also is the Scrappy Chapauldron just a slightly better football helm or does it do anything special?

Edited by Snapchrap
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Snapchrap said:

Will they be adding the other 2 piggie weapons? Also is the Scrappy Chapauldron just a slightly better football helm or does it do anything special?

If you wear it while on pearls hermit island your character will do a charge animation into her plugged sinkholes, it’s the only way to reveal a secret area in the game you otherwise can’t access.

Go try it yourself! :wilson_evil:

• Like 1
  • Sanity 2
  • Spool 1
  • Wavey 1

what is the Scrappy Chapauldron; does anyone have an image of what it is? Also what do they mean by Wagstaff setting up a lab at the scrapyard? is Wagstaff a Ai creature now that roams around?

• Like 1

The Moonstorm changes are incredible; thank you Klei. I had become pretty burnt out on farming for CC kills due to the previous Moonstorm mechanics. Now I'm excited again to continue farming CC.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Its not that bad.

I think the only "good" thing I can think of about the light tab is that it makes it easier to choose the other side of skills without having to think, due to how bad it is

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1