[Game Update] - 598446

• Developer

Changes

• Junk Pile rewards for Frazzled Wires and Electrical Doodads have been slightly decreased to match up with other similar items.
  • Wagstaff will not use the Junkyard as his workshop if it is occupied by Scrappy Werepig. He will find another location.
  • Wagstaff will rebuild his Junkyard fences when placing his workshop there.
  • When blueprints for Wagstaff’s creations are dropped, they will more likely be ones that nearby players have not learned yet.
  • Added blueprints for Wagstaff’s creations to Scrappy Werepig’s loot table after rifts are opened.  (Pre-rifts, he will drop Auto-Mat-O-Chanic instead.)
  • Updated Scrappy Werepig’s pathing behavior around Junk Piles, and his tackle attack will now destroy fences that he collides with.
  • Scrappy Werepig will use his old pounce attack if caught in Shadow Prison before he can grab a weapon.
  • Scrappy Werepig may start rummaging for more than one weapon at a time halfway into the fight.
  • Added Scrappy Chapauldron. (Hint: This item was added for flavor, and can be obtained during the Scrappy Werepig fight.)
  • Revised Wormwood’s Lunar Guardian I skill: Bramble Husk buff replaced by new Brambleshade armor.
  • Moongleams can be harvested more rapidly.
  • Charged Glassy Rock can be created by generating lightning in a moonstorm.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with extra items inside of an upgraded chest dropping out when using the Set Ammo action.
  • Fixed Varg and Clay Varg running animation snapping to idle.
  • Fixed Wanda being unable to use the Slimy Salve for its secondary benefits.
  • Fixed some instances of entities not removing themselves on save.
  • Fixed player vision overlays on clients breaking when changing equipment.

Notes for Modders

• Added eating animations for Clay Varg build.
  • Prefab fence_junk_pre_rotator has been deprecated entirely and placement data is embedded inside the wagpunk_manager component to support rebuilding of the Junkyard.

View full update

• Like 43
  • Thanks 3
  • Health 1

3 minutes ago, V2C said:

Moongleams can be harvested more rapidly.

I hope this doesn't mean that they spawn faster, it's kind of hell to exist in one place in the moonstorm for too long because the moongleams last forever and they pile up super uick

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Primalflower said:

I hope this doesn't mean that they spawn faster, it's kind of hell to exist in one place in the moonstorm for too long because the moongleams last forever and they pile up super uick

they do. Time to use electric insulation.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, V2C said:

Changes

• Moongleams can be harvested more rapidly.
  • Charged Glassy Rock can be created by generating lightning in a moonstorm.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! :wilson_love::applause::wilson_love:

• Like 5
  • Big Ups 1

Maybe could you consider changing Wilson light skill tree? Yes, I know you said, you don't want, but that skill path feels really really bad (technically as well could be removed and would make no difference - that bad it is)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1
  • Shopcat 1

Wait, wagstaff is supposed to set up a workshop near the scrap heap?

15 minutes ago, V2C said:

• Wagstaff will not use the Junkyard as his workshop if it is occupied by Scrappy Werepig. He will find another location.
  • Wagstaff will rebuild his Junkyard fences when placing his workshop there.

• Like 2
  • Spooky 1

You could increase the speed of the wormwood Saladmander, since one of its real problems is its super low speed, inferior to common saladmanders, always arriving late in combat and never keeping up with the Wormwood, in a fight against dragonfly they will rarely help it in the larvae phase for they are extremely slow and against Bee Queen it is even worse, because if they follow the honey path they never reach Bee Queen. Salamanders are basically useful on bosses with single hits, being useless with area damage, even with a buff on their lives they die extremely quickly as they have no damage reduction, it is very difficult to handle them due to their low speed, in addition to the problems I said above related to speed. A counter argument saying that you can always summon them is something terrible, considering that it's simply not worth spending 50 hp lol

• Like 15
  • Potato Cup 1

12 minutes ago, Notecja said:

Maybe could you consider changing Wilson light skill tree? Yes, I know you said, you don't want, but that skill path feels really really bad (technically as well could be removed and would make no difference - that bad it is)

Simple changes such as:

• Torch longevity III Now lets you repair torches with grass and twigs
  • Torch range III Now lets you get slight warmth when thown and gives you slight insulation when on hand 

Would be nice to see.

OH also I think There is a change you missed Mr. V2:

Scrappy Werepig now drops the blueprint for Auto-Ma-O-Chanic. Wagstaff creations.

Edited by mkemal23
  • Like 6

• Developer

Updated the patch notes to include the loot table changes.

• Added blueprints for Wagstaff’s creations to Scrappy Werepig’s loot table after rifts are opened.  (Pre-rifts, he will drop Auto-Mat-O-Chanic instead.)
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 3

Klei can you please add an upgraded bug net of some sort, it's pretty frustrating having to craft so many bugnets for moongleams. Maybe it could be like a howlizter that fire silk ball projectiles which let you pick up the mob, that way it's still a silk sink.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, V2C said:

Updated the patch notes to include the loot table changes.

Great change!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

Klei can you please add an upgraded bug net of some sort, it's pretty frustrating having to craft so many bugnets for moongleams. Maybe it could be like a howlizter that fire silk ball projectiles which let you pick up the mob, that way it's still a silk sink.

I don't know if I made the suggestion already on the forums, but in the void crafting, they should add a 100 use bug net/fresh water fishing rod hybrid tool

• Like 5
  • Spooky 1

59 minutes ago, V2C said:

Revised Wormwood’s Lunar Guardian I skill: Bramble Husk buff replaced by new Brambleshade armor.

Intresting. After all updates, Wormwood seems to be the ultimate warrior of the Moon. Not gonna lie, I dislike farming and therefore Im not a big fan of Wormwood, but his whole "lunar" theme starts growing on me. I only wonder if Maxwell will have special benefits from void equipment in his skill tree.

• Like 3
  • GL Happy 1