How do you like Youtooz skins?

I wouldn't use any of those really, alchemy engine has already some pretty skins, and I don't play with people often to use the magician's chest. Eh... I like Maxwell's figure itself more than Wilson's. So if any, I'd get him.

• Like 2

This is probably my favorite Alch skin, it's like a redux on the original, it's a super simple skin. I've been wanting more simple skins lately...

It's a bummer though, I won't be able to afford this for a long while with my current conditions.

• Like 5
  • Big Ups 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

Honestly this time I'm only buying it for the figures, Maxwell looks really cute but his skin doesn't change the magician chest too much. It was the opposite for me with the funko pops, I bought Wilson only for the tesla coil lantern.

20 hours ago, mkemal23 said:

Yeah, I think both of them look really well made. I'm just sad that since there is nothing to skin for Wilson, klei keeps giving him random item skins.

They should give him a meat skin. (Since he can make meat)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

They should give him a meat skin. (Since he can make meat)

Man, I don't even know if this is something satire or a genuine suggestion anymore. The way klei treats Wilson did some permanent damage to my game senses.

Also, Excuse me if it's an actual suggestion, my friend. 

Edited by mkemal23

They look great and I'm tempted to buy the figures just for them

1 hour ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Also i find it weird how Youtoobz has started doing more than youtube people.

They have tried expanding their range for some time already, theres figurines of IPs like FnaF, Poppy Playtime and even Cuphead.

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

2 hours ago, Baark0 said:

They look nice, hope that this doesn't become another funko pop situation where it was damn near impossible to get the skins because some figurines weren't ever in stock.

It will, since those figures are once released and then gone forever. Our only hope is for the skins to end up on the rewards page asap.

• Sad 2

On 2/17/2024 at 2:44 AM, Baark0 said:

They look nice, hope that this doesn't become another funko pop situation where it was damn near impossible to get the skins because some figurines weren't ever in stock.

Damn near imossible or directly impossible? I've had awful luck trying to get a Wilson for the Tesla Coil lantern. The fact I live in island territory with its own separate import tax has not helped me either.