14 minutes ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

honestly today would be the perfect time to release the beta because two weeks later the update could drop with the first week of october aka hallowed nights My expectations are probably too high though.

please dont give me hope like that :C

• Sad Dupe 1

1 hour ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

the update could drop with the first week of october aka hallowed nights

Hallowed Nights has historically happened towards the end of October, never the first week (although that would make sense my Halloween decorations are already up)

image.png

• Sad Dupe 2

I still think that the small beta I proposed where features such as increased treasure chest spawns from bottles and waxing of fully grown, non giant crops and repairing of glommer statue would have done well to quell us all over. Would have gone an exceptionally long way in base design or general rejuvenation.

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

19 minutes ago, chirsg said:

I still think that the small beta I proposed where features such as increased treasure chest spawns from bottles and waxing of fully grown, non giant crops and repairing of glommer statue would have done well to quell us all over. Would have gone an exceptionally long way in base design or general rejuvenation.

Why would we need to be quelled? Are we going to hurt someone if we don't get a beta? Speak for yourself at least, I'd be more than happy to receive an announcement of Klei taking a break for the next year, no betas as payment necessary

• Like 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • Big Ups 3

3 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Why would we need to be quelled? Are we going to hurt someone if we don't get a beta? Speak for yourself at least, I'd be more than happy to receive an announcement of Klei taking a break for the next year, no betas as payment necessary

I like new things. Even small things added into game, such as what I've listed.

It would be nice to have those little things imo.

Would add more options for decoration. Could even be fiscally an incredible decision for klei too. They could add crop skins. Make bank. Ye yihhhh

• Like 2

Just now, Good Ol Mactusk said:

forgot how cute and lovely mumsy is

I'd love a beta where they add in the gorge island.

They have the assets already and there's signs that forge/gorge may never make a return. Would be a shame to leave those assets unused. 

• Like 5