44 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Didn't people say they wanted them to take their time with these updates?

So far , we have not been informed about the increase in the schedule , which is why people are waiting for it so soon . If we are told that the update will be every 2 months, people will accept it. But until we were told about the extension of time , people will wait once a month

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Capybara007 said:

Updates that added complex systems like rwys needed weeks in order to be fully mastered

Weeks may be a bit much, I remember a guy droppong the crop combos spreadsheet a few hours after the nutrient values were changed, multiple times

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Health 1

I'm not being mean to Klei but words like "soon" usually modify my expectations to 4 weeks or less. I have observed the stars, Jupiter shines bright and is in the field of Aries. This indicates nothing because I am a muggle but it makes me have a strong feeling that Beta is coming this week.

Screenshot_20230913_021025.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Health 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • GL Happy 1

6 minutes ago, Fufuji said:

I'm not being mean to Klei but words like "soon" usually modify my expectations to 4 weeks or less. I have observed the stars, Jupiter shines bright and is in the field of Aries. This indicates nothing because I am a muggle but it makes me have a strong feeling that Beta is coming this week.

Where did the more info go?:wilson_worried:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

Weeks may be a bit much, I remember a guy droppong the crop combos spreadsheet a few hours after the nutrient values were changed, multiple times

That’s the age of the internet, now days nothing stays secret for long, and games like Rygar (Google it) would be solved in laughably short time rather than being the global phenomenon it was where players couldn’t figure out how to beat it.

Imagine if a game like Sega Genesis X-Men had online spoilers that said “In order to beat this game you have to reset your actual console at a very specific moment of the game.”

I only beat that game because I got ticked off at it and violently smashed the reset button.

that was the only “Clue” the game gave you Xiaver tells you to hurry up and reset the console while your in this big computer  monitor filled area trying to find the correct “console” to reset.

It’s only when you get angry NOTHING works and reset your actual Sega Console that the game loads the next level.

Easter Eggs like this couldn’t exist in todays Internet age.

And when it comes to that game in particular- You ONLY beat it by getting frustrated enough to try the unthinkable.

So in conclusion I don’t think people feel that it’s learning the update in under 15 minutes that’s important, I think it’s if you as the player want to spend more than 15 minutes actually engaging with said content.

I mean just be honest, when’s the last time you visited Moon Quay or Salt Formations after getting all the Saltbox & Blueprints?

My point exactly…

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 2

On 9/12/2023 at 6:07 PM, Jakepeng99 said:

Problem is eggplants are pretty pointless to exist,

They don't have to be cooked to get value out of them (8 HP is enough to passively heal from everyday encounters) which helps the yield last longer before needing to harvest more.

Farm crops as a food source are balanced strangely.

It seems my predictions have gone nowhere. I should learn how to predict beta with a spinning carrot.

On 9/13/2023 at 2:29 AM, Fufuji said:

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Fufuji said:

It seems my predictions have gone nowhere. I should learn how to predict beta with a spinning carrot.

Set up a circle of 16 Signs that all say "This week" and roll every monday. Statistically, your prediction will be right sooner or later.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sanity 3

33 minutes ago, goblinball said:

Don’t worry the next beta will be announced in the Nintendo direct, shigeru miyamoto is my grandma there’s my proof

What so the leaks for the next survivor is true!?! How ambitious Klei is!

R.thumb.jpeg.08a09b24e80a4e4b56ba0709c6ad6a95.jpeg

37 minutes ago, goblinball said:

shigeru miyamoto is my grandma there’s my proof

...wait a second doesn't that mean your bowser jr.'s son/daughter?

• Like 2
  • GL Happy 1