19 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Actuuualllyyyy…

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/hollow-knight-silksong-switch/

yup it was announced at this years Nintendo Direct as coming to switch, your welcome! <3

i mean, it was announced like 4/5 years ago, terraria 2 could be announced and released before that and no one would bat an eye

team cherry is acting like they will wait until they have no money left to release silksong

• Haha 4

What people said in the other thread that got locked was kinda true tho, this better be an update you cant just learn everything in 15 minutes

And i know most people test betas with godmode and freecrafting but that is besides the point of wanting a very heavy in content update

• Like 4

Just now, Capybara007 said:

What people said in the other thread that got locked was kinda true tho, this better be an update you cant just learn everything in 15 minutes

And i know most people test betas with godmode and freecrafting but that is besides the point of wanting a very heavy in content update

no matter how big an update is people will always learn it in 15 minutes or under

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1

2 minutes ago, Capybara007 said:

I mean in that case it'd probably take another month or two.