Jump to content

Bet for Crossover with DST.


Recommended Posts

I just hope Klei would do its best to keep the game artistic style, one thing that I absolutely loved about the terraria x DSR crossover was the fact that other than having a crossover, other than having a crossover with a big game, other than having a new boss (technically two), all these were totally coherent with the game, not only the style (which was perfect) but even the fact that the only way for the crossover to reach the constant is through the terraprisma, which a great idea to not break the constants rules while putting new and totally different content in it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, mkemal23 said:

Sorry for bumping up this old thread. But people who guessed that it's Cult of the Lamb is probably right!Screenshot_20230811-232828_X.thumb.jpg.d3a4c1a487c2dcef7d6598e06120922b.jpg

Klei just retweeted Cult of the Lambs post. And it seems like we are getting a spoiler next week!

They just posted new art now, and Cult of the Lamb twitter said something about a special thing happening 17th, which is a Thursday, where Don't Starve updates usually happen!

F3R1CjYaAAA3wKY?format=jpg&name=large

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, xhyom said:

They just posted new art now, and Cult of the Lamb twitter said something about a special thing happening 17th, which is a Thursday, where Don't Starve updates usually happen!

F3R1CjYaAAA3wKY?format=jpg&name=large

Warly saw stuff.760538083_F3R1CjYaAAA3wKY2.jpeg.4db0115413ab4fe5c23ecd0b9978e1c2.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, mkemal23 said:

Sorry for bumping up this old thread. But people who guessed that it's Cult of the Lamb is probably right!Screenshot_20230811-232828_X.thumb.jpg.d3a4c1a487c2dcef7d6598e06120922b.jpg

Klei just retweeted Cult of the Lambs post. And it seems like we are getting a spoiler next week!

This is also a good option! I am very interested in what these games can give each other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cult of the Lamb or Crypt of the Necrodancer.

CoTL well... it's very DST esc. to easily get a crossover happening.

NecroDancer cause they came from Klei, got a new DLC currently in the works and well, there could be potential uses for items or spells coming from there to the game that could become craftable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer.

That would be awesome. Music wise and monster wise. They're adding monsters that appear only in multiplayer, which I think is a cool idea that could be somehow adapted to DST

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, chirsg said:

There's a lot of hints for cult of the lamb, but it's not 100% confirmed yet, right? How are we not sure that the cross over won't be Raid Shadow Legends?

If any of you guys play Fortnite, the “Unfinished Gateway” that was on top that building is now glowing with purple symbols and beaming a light into the sky as if to summon something…

Cant wait for Charlie’s takeover crossover! :wilson_love:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/12/2023 at 7:20 PM, Mike23Ua said:

If any of you guys play Fortnite, the “Unfinished Gateway” that was on top that building is now glowing with purple symbols and beaming a light into the sky as if to summon something…

Cant wait for Charlie’s takeover crossover! :wilson_love:

man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dextops said:

They published the original crypt of the necrodancer so I don’t think it’s any possible hints at a crossover 

yeah I agree though I'm glad they posted it because I hadn't seen that tweet and the art is very cute

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
  • Create New...