Bet for Crossover with DST.

I just hope Klei would do its best to keep the game artistic style, one thing that I absolutely loved about the terraria x DSR crossover was the fact that other than having a crossover, other than having a crossover with a big game, other than having a new boss (technically two), all these were totally coherent with the game, not only the style (which was perfect) but even the fact that the only way for the crossover to reach the constant is through the terraprisma, which a great idea to not break the constants rules while putting new and totally different content in it

30 minutes ago, mkemal23 said:

Sorry for bumping up this old thread. But people who guessed that it's Cult of the Lamb is probably right!Screenshot_20230811-232828_X.thumb.jpg.d3a4c1a487c2dcef7d6598e06120922b.jpg

Klei just retweeted Cult of the Lambs post. And it seems like we are getting a spoiler next week!

They just posted new art now, and Cult of the Lamb twitter said something about a special thing happening 17th, which is a Thursday, where Don't Starve updates usually happen!

F3R1CjYaAAA3wKY?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, xhyom said:

They just posted new art now, and Cult of the Lamb twitter said something about a special thing happening 17th, which is a Thursday, where Don't Starve updates usually happen!

F3R1CjYaAAA3wKY?format=jpg&name=large

Warly saw stuff.760538083_F3R1CjYaAAA3wKY2.jpeg.4db0115413ab4fe5c23ecd0b9978e1c2.jpeg

8 hours ago, mkemal23 said:

Sorry for bumping up this old thread. But people who guessed that it's Cult of the Lamb is probably right!Screenshot_20230811-232828_X.thumb.jpg.d3a4c1a487c2dcef7d6598e06120922b.jpg

Klei just retweeted Cult of the Lambs post. And it seems like we are getting a spoiler next week!

This is also a good option! I am very interested in what these games can give each other

Cult of the Lamb or Crypt of the Necrodancer.

CoTL well... it's very DST esc. to easily get a crossover happening.

NecroDancer cause they came from Klei, got a new DLC currently in the works and well, there could be potential uses for items or spells coming from there to the game that could become craftable.

1 hour ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer.

That would be awesome. Music wise and monster wise. They're adding monsters that appear only in multiplayer, which I think is a cool idea that could be somehow adapted to DST

4 hours ago, chirsg said:

There's a lot of hints for cult of the lamb, but it's not 100% confirmed yet, right? How are we not sure that the cross over won't be Raid Shadow Legends?

If any of you guys play Fortnite, the “Unfinished Gateway” that was on top that building is now glowing with purple symbols and beaming a light into the sky as if to summon something…

Cant wait for Charlie’s takeover crossover! :wilson_love:

On 8/12/2023 at 7:20 PM, Mike23Ua said:

If any of you guys play Fortnite, the “Unfinished Gateway” that was on top that building is now glowing with purple symbols and beaming a light into the sky as if to summon something…

Cant wait for Charlie’s takeover crossover! :wilson_love:

man

6 hours ago, Dextops said:

They published the original crypt of the necrodancer so I don’t think it’s any possible hints at a crossover 

yeah I agree though I'm glad they posted it because I hadn't seen that tweet and the art is very cute

Archived