The Year of the Bunnyman Has Arrived!

Instead of adding useless events like (this and etcs) - upgrade the Morally outdated engine of game - upgrade the survival mechanics, make the forest more alife with more content, rivers more forest animals and etc - there are lots of examples from real life -_-  game is stagnatic for long period - seriosly the whole big team of DST cant add something interesting and new in period of years - i am shoked - this useless storyline and lore always creates huge barriers and problems for the game evolution - revive wall to make them usefull and not useless peace of decoration - make the real survival game and not the tournament of who will make the biggest farm (base like)

Edited by ALEXZANDER YT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shopcat 7
  • Big Ups 2
  • Sad Dupe 2

6 minutes ago, Lokena said:

This... is not at all what I expected. I won't say that I'm upset by the lack of something more suitable in my opinion, but so far I'm just extremely confused. 

agree in some terms - while the game stagnates by iinsufficient of normall content - they add useless events which mostly add nothing new 

Edited by ALEXZANDER YT
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 2

17 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

Instead of adding useless events like (this and etcs) - upgrade the Morally outdated engine of game - upgrade the survival mechanics, make the forest more alife with more content, rivers more forest animals and etc - there are lots of examples from real life -_-  game is stagnatic for long period - seriosly the whole big team of DST cant add something interesting and new in period of years - i am shoked - this useless storyline and lore always creates huge barriers and problems for the game evolution - revive wall to make them usefull and not useless peace of decoration - make the real survival game and not the tournament of who will make the biggest farm (base like)

Sounds like someone hasn't played the beta lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

what lol ? i say the obvious things about the survival kind game :) 

The update is dedicated to updating the the server lobby and networking stuff, stuff like making predictive lag compensation more reliable since it's been deemed bad by a big part of the community and making the experience smoother. Of course, you want to complain instead of paying attention so you must've not realized.

• Like 5
  • Sanity 1

2 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

agree in some terms - while the game stagnates by iinsufficient of normall content - they add useless events which mostly add nothing new 

My problem isn't with that, but with aesthetics. In China, there are myths about rabbits, festivals, their connection with the moon, medicine and so on. My brain refuses to see how the concept of pajama party fits into any of that. I'm not saying that this is a bad concept in itself, but it's a very strange context in which it could be added. And I'm not sure what to think about it yet. Need to look at it in the game before making any definitive conclusions.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SomebodyRandom said:

The update is dedicated to updating the the server lobby and networking stuff, stuff like making predictive lag compensation more reliable since it's been deemed bad by a big part of the community and making the experience smoother. Of course, you want to complain instead of paying attention so you must've not realized.

this required years to optimize and make servers more smoother? well i understand now ;) 

Just now, Lokena said:

My problem isn't with that, but with aesthetics. In China, there are myths about rabbits, festivals, their connection with the moon, medicine and so on. My brain refuses to see how the concept of pajama party fits into any of that. I'm not saying that this is a bad concept in itself, but it's a very strange context in which it could be added. And I'm not sure what to think about it yet. Need to look at it in the game before making any definitive conclusions.

mmm What did China lost in the survival game? Do you see the connection between these simple concepts? I personally don't

• Sanity 1

31 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

I know that everyone is supposed to be entitled to their own opinion, but this opinion simply couldn’t be more wrong, Klei HAS been adding new survival content, new “normal” content.. and they’ve been doing it for YEARS..

New Mobs, New Biomes, New Character Abilities, they even completely reworked a Boss fight.

Year of the Beefalo (in addition to a limited time event..) added a massive QoL to Beefalo. Year of the Catcoon added Catcoon Den renewing features should all of the become destroyed.. & rummaging animations both of those added to the “normal” content.

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

mmm What did China lost in the survival game? Do you see the connection between these simple concepts? I personally don't

What about the fact that China makes up the absolute majority of the players of the said game? I don't see anything wrong with Klei wanting to please their most loyal fanbase by celebrating their holiday. This is an event, and it has already become a tradition. As I said, my problem is not that the game has an event that is somewhat stands out of the rest of the style. This is normal, many other games do it. But so far, and only in my personal opinion, this doesn't correspond to the internal style of the event itself. It doesn't feel like Chinese New Year to me. And even then, it's only the very first impression. We're talking about completely different things here.

Edited by Lokena
  • Like 2