[Game Update] - 535566

• Developer

Changes

• Houndius Shootius will target things similarly to Winona Catapults.
  • Added Palmcone trees to be able to be used in the Festive Tree Planter.
  • Added a check for Large Ornate Chest to try to find nearby ground in case Ancient Guardian was out of map bounds.
  • Adjusted Woodie’s Mountaineer's Boots to be in front of more leg items.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed Bee Queen’s honey trails slowing players at the World origin.
  • Fixed Wolfgang not gaining mightiness when using a Pitchfork.
  • Fixed Extra-Adorable Lavae trying to go to the World’s origin when placing the Tooth into a pocket dimensional container.
  • Fixed Houndius Shootius and Winona Catapults from targeting players when PVP is disabled.
  • Fixed projectiles breaking physics when firing with no direction.
  • Fixed Scarecrow clothes dressing up failing to work in offline mode.
  • Fixed players walking to the World origin when feeding things in a pocket dimension container.
  • Fixed Walter’s Snowfallen skin having the wrong eyebrow style.
  • Fixed Wigfrid’s Snowfallen skin having a wrong nose colour.
  • Fixed Wormwood’s Snowfallen skin having a missing face when using the toast emote in stage 2.
  • Fixed Wurt’s Snowfallen skin having a stray colour band on an ear when wearing a hat.
  • Added missing Wormwood’s Snowfallen and Victorian skins leaf particles.
  • Adjusted Woodie’s and Wanda’s Snowfallen portraits.
  • Fixed Woodie’s Snowfallen head having shoulder clothing.

Notes for Modders

• Fixed ringmeter having squared off alpha backgrounds for the inner circle bar.

View full update

• Like 30
  • Thanks 6
  • Happy Hazard 1

I can't help but be a little sad about all the fixes there have been for the inventory of the magician's box, all the ironing out of the weird interactions that arise from having an inventory permanently at 0,0. It's like the root trunk but with none of the neat quirks of the root trunk! But overall it definitely makes the game more polished, I can respect that.

• Wavey 1

19 minutes ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Houndius Shootius will target things similarly to Winona Catapults.

Thank you for saving the many Houndious Shootius lives that could have been lost due to poor interaction. I will never have to worry about them killing each other now. The lives lost will be remembered still.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

"Her roots grow very deep... she wouldn't be happy in there."

Not the first tree sacrifice for the sake of a festive mood. I mean, they usually cut down Christmas trees for this. At least these ones are alive. The rest are minor inconveniences.

• Sanity 1
  • Potato Cup 1

1 hour ago, Lokena said:

It's so cool! Now, moon tree when? Just look at this thing, it's gorgeous! (art made by maeslay)

lunarchristmastree.png.fee315a06f09c7181

YES!!! Klei please? (After you return from holiday break I mean…) Every tree type in the game please?? Lunar, Twiggy, Totally Normal- I wanna decorate them ALL for both WintersFeast & Hallowed Nights.

Please let 2023 be the year these two festive events get some new content. :wilson_love:

• Like 2

• Fixed Houndius Shootius and Winona Catapults from targeting players when PVP is disabled.

It seems previous varg farm using houndius shootius won’t work anymore because this change makes Winona catapults won’t attack houndius shootius anymore…