[Game Update] - 527877

• Developer

Changes

• The Configure Server has been updated on the Klei Accounts page to generate files for the playstyles. (https://accounts.klei.com/account/game/servers?game=DontStarveTogether)

Bug Fixes

• Gameplay
    • Fixed a typo in the Philosopher’s Stone description.
    • Dedicated servers with a game_mode set to endless or wilderness will now correctly set up with the playstyle.
  • Art
    • Fixed Walter’s Lunar Scout Cap having a missing inventory icon.
    • Fixed Walter’s Lunar Scout Boots missing its boot cuffs.
    • Fixed Wormwood’s Moonbound head blooming leaf particles to match the skin colours.
    • Adjusted Wickerbottom’s Lunar skin.
    • Adjusted Wormwood’s Moonbound head’s mouth.

View full update

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 1

30 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Adjusted Wormwood’s Moonbound head’s mouth.

I absolutely adore the changes.
I hope not to greed, but may I suggest a minor change?
The lack of black outlines on the eyes are a lil off to me. I assume its meant to be a glow?
Maybe consider having the black outlines returned but instead have the glow be a "highlight" of sorts? I can photoshop an example in a second here.

• Like 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 2

2 hours ago, PeterA said:

-snip-

I love the new skin fixes! I found some issues with another moonbound skin though.

WX-78's moonbound has shading errors around their mouth when they do certain emotes. Could this also be possibly fixed?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a578921271fac5a540d0f6477df9ba62.png

(this one is the worst offender)

Edited by Nickolai
  • Like 3

comaprare.thumb.png.a80fa367b20ac47bb5d2283b1c701842.png
This is my edit on the RIGHT.
This is my proposal!
Opinion on this? I made an edit that restored Wormwoods black lines but instead added a glow over his eyes.
I personally find the mixture to be a little cuter and it allows for a slightly more realistic glow effect since the glow overlays the face in a very small area too.

Edited by -Variant
  • Like 8
  • Health 1

• Developer
1 minute ago, Dragonboooorn said:

I hope there is no Maxwell skin changed yet cuz team really making him spectacular

Correct. His changes didn't make it in before the weekend. Stay tuned for Monday!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • GL Happy 7

Beautiful changes! Thanks a lot! 
Moonbound Wormwood looks super cute now, i personally dont miss the default underbite at all now. This new profile makes the skin even more unique.

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

The lack of black outlines on the eyes are a lil off to me.

I really love this aspect of his face tbh. (I loved it on the mouth outline too which has now been made black if im not mistaken) It gives the skin a sort of softer painterly look. Maybe the mouth needed the black outline to accommodate the new profile but i still really like the softer outlines on the eyes and the two-tone eye sockets.
———

Wickerbottom’s new eyeshadow looks incredible too. The dramatic arch of it added so much expression to the face. Its crazy how much of a difference it has made! Really managed to capture the vibe of the portrait art a lot more.

Eyeshadow shape seems to be the key to adding novel expression/emotion to wickerbottom’s otherwise “static” (cuz of closed, always the same eyes) face.

The skinnier pupil of the third eye has also really given the face a more severe vibe like in the portrait art! 

DF4ECBCA-55E7-46F5-99BC-B9803C006067.thumb.jpeg.b320f1cf2f0fa0ae54bf89c5bc4cc49f.jpeg

The wait for lunar skins was well worth it, the art team keeps getting better and more creative with skins. Im excited to see what else the moonbound collection will have in store for us in the future. 

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 4

The only skin feedback I have that I haven't seen anyone else say is I think Wilson's hair sticks out a little bit too much on the sides image.thumb.png.251a5d9cde4080bf5593d4819262b64d.png

I know, it's not supposed to look like his default haircut but I think it goes a little bit too far.

Oh by the way, Wickerbottom still has her old head art in the selection menu!
image.png.0777f339e90b9f563a0e29375ff45056.png

• Like 5

So wait the skins are getting some changes? That's nice cause compared to his art made he looks more toned with a longer wizard robe while in the game here. Would be cool if he had a more satisfied or evil smile with this skin as if he's enjoying having this new monstrous look to him.

image.thumb.png.729750b8ed920534ce71b0236c55f2a6.pngimage.thumb.png.db6a19d28423d55d7e3e5a5d3bb058f6.png

Also perhaps raising his shoulderpads higher? They look sad when pointing downwards :(

For some reason he still has eyebrows and his forehead wrinkles.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FourthLess said:

The only skin feedback I have that I haven't seen anyone else say is I think Wilson's hair sticks out a little bit too much on the sides image.thumb.png.251a5d9cde4080bf5593d4819262b64d.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e946c5d565e5367caf3fa9f84a1e4058.png

In all seriousness, it's really awesome to see you guys touching up some skins. I have to imagine its a headache to do, so we appreciate you guys doing it

Edited by Dr. Safety
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4