[Game Update] - 510124

• Developer

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when chopping down the Cawnival Tree
  • Fixed the Cuckoo Spinwheel arrows not lining up correctly with the prizes while playing as a client.
  • Fixed chat history skins notification popup.
  • Cawnival Shrub Hat and Cawnival Siesta Spot now have their sparkles when playing on servers with caves.
  • Fixed various character portrait texture bugs.
  • Fixed fishing animation arm popping.
  • Fixed Homespun Garden Hoe clipping.

View full update

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

This latest update is super cozy! The artist(s) who made the Midsummer Cawniwal themed item skins really nailed it!!
The only thing I would implore you to consider is adding one or two vignettes (none got added in the new update)....! The artwork is too wonderful to pass up such an opportunity! Please, @ScottHansen @JoeW @JesseB_Klei , with sugar on top!

Spoiler

https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/6835324/ede8a8a9c800dae513ea7c68ed7267594af8a4e7.png

image.thumb.png.6475977f8cb5f2d07e0fc00236656260.png

Edited by Captain_Rage
  • Like 20

23 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

This latest update is super cozy! The artist(s) who made the Midsummer Cawniwal themed item skins really nailed it!!
The only thing I would implore you to consider is adding one or two vignettes (none got added in the new update)....! The artwork is too wonderful to pass up such an opportunity! Please, @ScottHansen @JoeW @JesseB_Klei , with sugar on top!

Hide contents

https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/6835324/ede8a8a9c800dae513ea7c68ed7267594af8a4e7.png

image.thumb.png.6475977f8cb5f2d07e0fc00236656260.png

I want vignettes too! Please, Klei!

• Like 1

• Developer
26 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

I made a note of this to the team and your feedback has been received.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 3
  • GL Happy 3
  • Potato Cup 1

• Developer
53 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Every time I think I can't become more of a JesseB fan boy, he just punches me in the gut.

I can not take these kind words they do not belong to me. They have been forwarded to the talented artists who make the art possible.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 7
  • Potato Cup 1

Hey guys can I request the option to just directly give Corvus Seeds/Gold to get tokens.. like giving Pig King Meat or Pig Skin for his loot? It is ridiculous extra tedious to need to open the crafting menu and craft each Time I want to get a token from Corvus for giving him a Seed or Two.

Why can’t I just walk up to and press left on D-pad with the seed in hand to “give” just like Pig King interactions?

• Like 2

Can the Cawnival bush hat skin also reskin berry bushes? We have the paint brush item… it would make for a really nice aesthetic change. Lots of potential for world & base building and it would only make sense. It’s a niche use item and half of that use comes from hiding from players in PvP, something you can’t really do if you’re in the ONLY orange bush. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Health 1

12 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Can the Cawnival bush hat skin also reskin berry bushes? We have the paint brush item… it would make for a really nice aesthetic change. Lots of potential for world & base building and it would only make sense. It’s a niche use item and half of that use comes from hiding from players in PvP, something you can’t really do if you’re in the ONLY orange bush. 

I would love to see this! Cawnival Berry Bush skins would make bases so much prettier. 

• Health 1