The binary spells "too late too late too late" apparently.

Also the experiment giving birth to WX seems to be either merging of a human and AI with "cyborg-ification" adjacent process, or enhancement of a human with mechanic & electronic elements via (Constant's) dark magic perhaps - of which Wagstaff was no stranger. It likewise could explain in somewhat scientific, in-game lore vein the "They" plural as parallel consciousnesses/minds resulting from the "cyberification" - aka more than 1 processing unit (in tune with modular components).

Now that's a proper way to write a backstory. WX inserting their own words into what seems to be an article-like text 'corrupted program'-style is cool and the binary spam of 'too late' is kinda like in those 'analog horror' videos

I think its only made this way to make it hidden until the actual rework is out. they did the same with Wolfgang's compendium page about maxwell and blanked it out until release. 

1 hour ago, F0XaN said:

static-assets-upload12241338924920902653.thumb.png.050ae4282e51d648ee898d5c8e5138d4.pngLooks like it was a [reference] for my other [favourite game 2021]

"but Wagstaff was a [Little Sponge, afraid of these deals]"

Something doesn't add up. Are we really talking about the same Robert Wagstaff? The guy who didn't even hestitate to steal the power of the Alter and was all excited about starting the apocalypse in Hamlet...?

I'm not sure if you could even use the excuse "But it wouldn't affect the real world" Half the stuff he examines he literally wants to bring to the real world, so either Wagstaff has a less deranged clone. it's his past self- Or WX-78 would simply be godlike overpowered that even he would fear. Idk lol.

27 minutes ago, Eggsterminator said:

Something doesn't add up. Are we really talking about the same Robert Wagstaff? The guy who didn't even hestitate to steal the power of the Alter and was all excited about starting the apocalypse in Hamlet...?

I'm not sure if you could even use the excuse "But it wouldn't affect the real world" Half the stuff he examines he literally wants to bring to the real world, so either Wagstaff has a less deranged clone. it's his past self- Or WX-78 would simply be godlike overpowered that even he would fear. Idk lol.

Wagstaff wishes to benefit humanity but mostly himself if something does neither why would he continue it

Archived