Don't Starve Together on Nintendo Switch - Info and FAQs

On 4/12/2022 at 5:18 PM, EmanuelSmSS said:

I have a question, I have my don't starve alone in my brazilian account, but don't starve together is not available in the brazilian eshop, so how can i get my 60% discount by not buying don'starve together in the same eshop?

I had the same issue, the game isn't available yet on the Brazilian Nintendo eShop. 

So, dear Klei (or moderators, admins, etc), when can brazilian players get the game too? 

1 hour ago, HeyJowXD said:

ive received some duplicated itens from terraria... i would like to unravel them so i can make some itens that i dont have skin.... 
but i cant unravel the duplicated ones... could u solve this bug?

thanks a lot

unravel.jpg

Its not a bug, same goes for pc and the other consoles. You just can’t unravel them period 

• Developer
6 hours ago, HeyJowXD said:

but there are still some skins of terrraria that i dont have.... could just change that because its nonsense have 2 same skins and cant trade or unravel...

Agreed. We have an optional deduplicator on our todo list but it's not top of list yet.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, nome said:

Agreed. We have an optional deduplicator on our todo list but it's not top of list yet.

Is there any chance the duplicate timeless/loyal/terraria skins will give us something for unraveling them when the time comes? Or is it too early to say for sure?

Btw is it possible in the future updates we can change controls?

Especially when navigating the crafting menu, the current felt....inverted

I think navigation with the D pad and skin choosing with right analog stick is more comfortable

Hey, will the next update bring the game up to parity with the other consoles and PC?

(I really love the moon quay update and would like some thing to get fixed (minor problems that can wait))

I know i've been saying this a lot but i really LOVE this update and i really thank klei for making efforts to do this!

Has the celestial champion crashing been fixed?

Edited by Ritodisc

two things i wannna state ok sooo

1.when are we gonna be able to do the puzzles they are still up for anyone to grab if your not on switch and its just unfair for pc and other console players to get some neat free skins but to have the switch players left in the dust

2.refuleing glitch alright so with the most recent update i have and seen others having the issue of not being able to sew or refuel items easily for me it ether takes like 6 tries to do so and i can only sew once before having to go out the menu and back i again (which i didn't have to do until now!) or it just doesn't work for the lantern it was the same until recently where it now just wont let me refuel my lantern at all and forces me to make a new one

:wolfgangstache:

New performance are great, had to hold the (Y) button because pressing it repeatedly for fast attack are not working lol (probably performance not quite perfect yet i'd say 85% from normal). The kitting is sooo much better now !!!

Thanks for the hardwork KLEI !!!

On 5/26/2022 at 8:27 PM, nome said:

There is not one at this time. That's why we put all the warning text in about making absolutely sure you're linking the right account before you do the link step. We are working on a way of helping people who accidentally merged the wrong accounts but be aware that it won't be a perfect solution.

I just made a account merging mistake, is there a solution now?

im kinda disappointed from klei entertainment, as if im already paying for the game why does it need nintendo online subscription to play it online. there are many games on nintendo switch that you can play online without nintendo online subscription and its free. i should've done some research before buying DST 

Say, roughly how long will updates take to come out for the swich. For example, the new "Host Of Horros" update came out already for other consoles, I would want to know or have a rough heads up to when it might or around when it comes, so I don't get hit with a wave of new stuff unaware please and thanks.

Edited by Thesebiboi
Clearing up grammar
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Thesebiboi said:

Say, roughly how long will updates take to come out for the swich. For example, the new "Host Of Horros" update came out already for other consoles, I would want to know or have a rough heads up to when it might or around when it comes, so I don't get hit with a wave of new stuff unaware please and thanks.

It all depends on nintendo themselves

19 minutes ago, Thesebiboi said:

Because of how long it takes for updates to through the process on Switch, we want to get the first round of updates sent out as well. So we will be submitting with the first hotfix. We expect the update will hit in about 2 weeks from now. 

• Like 2