One of the survivors is swapped with a character from the last game you play ( not inculding DS/T )

One of the survivors is swapped with a character from the last game you play ( not inculding DS/T )  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be swap

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wolfgang
    • Wendy
    • WX-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Woodie
    • Wes
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber
    • Warly
    • Wormwood
    • Winona
    • Wortox
    • Wurt
    • Walter
    • Wanda
    • Wagstaff
    • Charlie

Last game I play was tf2, I would swap Charlie for Pyro, now that the constant night would not be so dangerous, but now there 2 fire starter, the group can't let Willow and Pyro be anywhere near to eachother and it probably be funny, for the tf2, the mercenary face many magical foe but Charlie is much more powerful than anything they ever face but I think they can do it they are the tf 2 after all, also Charlie never get attack by gun before so who know it might just be that easy.

Okay so mine would be removing Warly and replacing him with Watson from Apex Legends.. sounds like a fair trade to me…

I get rid of the picky eating cook (I’m the most picky eater in the world but I’ll still eat what I gotta eat if I ain’t got much choice.) And I get to replace him with a Cute Blonde that can set up electrical fence cages and drop ultimates that recharge my teams armor & reflects projectiles out the air.

Archived