Dr.Medics off topic art thread

Echsrick

2 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

the poses here looked eerily familiar, and it took me a moment to place my finger on it, are these referenced off hero forge?

(also, side note, thanks!)

yes i do use heroforge for easy references, that way i can alsol use more time on other things then thinkin out a pose for something

7 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

thanks to @Waoling and his thread he made, i came of this cool secret idea
1688132233_kleiforumartistgroup.thumb.png.471b71ee7bedd35513bda107b6183527.png

its the artsy people i have mentioned and me, that being
@minespatch @Blue Moth @ZTheNecromancer @PasssionFish @NightfallsCurse @ScalesForLife @Just-guy @alicoolios @CodexCorporis 

i had fun finding references from profile picture and other arts from you, and then drawing you all, i hope i dont dissapoint some of you too much

oh and before i forget, if needed, i can show everyone seperatly too

Not something I expected to come back to from outta town, but a welcome something

i finaly got something in mind again, to draw something new, but here is some old pices you may have seen before on the klei forums somewhere, its some of my skin ideas for things

walters dog skin depending on his

Bild

and here some amulet skins that dont allready have a skin, so no red amulet

Bild

untill i make that 1 idea for a drawing that i got in my head reality

1 hour ago, Dr.Medic said:

i finaly got something in mind again, to draw something new, but here is some old pices you may have seen before on the klei forums somewhere, its some of my skin ideas for things

walters dog skin depending on his

Bild

and here some amulet skins that dont allready have a skin, so no red amulet

Bild

untill i make that 1 idea for a drawing that i got in my head reality

I remember this stuff, I forgot where you posted it, I just remember seeing these before...otherwise, they're amazing, these designs are great

13 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

I remember this stuff, I forgot where you posted it, I just remember seeing these before...otherwise, they're amazing, these designs are great

thank you, i postet them more then once around the forums, usualy when someone says something about skins conchepts or the likes

i dont know why my head suddenly gave me this kinda idea of a picture, but here it is
crocodiletheeth.thumb.png.5a64f8753534f74441a8f008b90f08ea.png

yes, my head told me "lizard make elf a slave" i dont why my head suddenly gave me this idea, maybe it try to give me a new bigger idea?

1 hour ago, Waoling said:

You know the non pg13 book and image for adult only, I think you been seeing and reading those thing that why you decide to draw that.

i dont even know what a "non pg 13 book" even is, and im clearly not in that adult only kinda stuff, otherwise i would have drawn....not so friendly to show it here things before, i mean, in what way do you see it? because all i see here is a lizard taken away an elf

1 minute ago, Dr.Medic said:

i dont even know what a "non pg 13 book" even is, and im clearly not in that adult only kinda stuff, otherwise i would have drawn....not so friendly to show it here things before, i mean, in what way do you see it? because all i see here is a lizard taken away an elf

Sorry, that I take it the wrong way.

You style remind me of a rotoscop animation is that how you get your art style?

Rotoscope animation style, creating animated sequences by tracing over live-action footage frame by frame, your art remind me of that

well i dit whit that big group first draw each single one of them, then made a seperate drawing as background, and then placed the characters on top of the background drawing as differend layers, but thats not what i done whit that lizard slaver

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

What did the elves do to the lizards?despair.png.923e04beea2aab458e58197d001c7d42.png

my head came up whit lore, you may allready know that dragons and lizards are related in a way? and that the dragons are god like beings and very much so for the lizards, so my head came whit that idea now, that in another land, there is a dragon that is more dark, and realy hates the elfs and there magic, so the close ones to the dragon made special magical arm wrist that blocks magic, and then ordered to all lizard kind of the land, to take elfs away and made into slaves for labor, and so whit the order of the dragon, there were slavers that hunt elfs or anyone that trys to help them, much like croctheeth here, (the name for him came while drawing) and since dragons are god like beings and are close related to the lizards, there was no way for them to be against there dragon, since that would be the most sinfull thing a lizard could do, and thats why elfs are slaves in a land, this realy could be made into a 4th story whit more thinkin

Wait, are all of these drawing connected?

in what way? you do know i have writen 3 original made stories yes? and whit my head suddenly comming up whit this new drawing of the lizard taken the elf away, and then taken lore that allready existed from my stories, to kind of see why this happens, in a way trying to maybe create a 4th story at some point, whit that as some sor tof theme background kinda thing

On 4/15/2022 at 12:41 PM, Dr.Medic said:

thanks to @Waoling and his thread he made, i came of this cool secret idea
1688132233_kleiforumartistgroup.thumb.png.471b71ee7bedd35513bda107b6183527.png

its the artsy people i have mentioned and me, that being
@minespatch @Blue Moth @ZTheNecromancer @PasssionFish @NightfallsCurse @ScalesForLife @Just-guy @alicoolios @CodexCorporis 

i had fun finding references from profile picture and other arts from you, and then drawing you all, i hope i dont dissapoint some of you too much

oh and before i forget, if needed, i can show everyone seperatly too

I know I'm quoting this late, but this, this is awesome! I wasn't expecting this, but oh goodness, did you warm my heart

(Nightfall's tail is just a lot shorter than usual, but otherwise, AMAZING)

Archived