Dr.Medics off topic art thread

Echsrick

51 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I like the left one. The second one should get a seperate outfit to differentiate. I like the gonkiness of the second one.

and here is the context, i dit conchept ideas for cinderstone online, something about lizards, because of these lizard statues that are in front of a new not made area, and so i call it on myself to make lizard land and create something, one of them being some conchept areas you very well saw here as art even, and the lizard characters, the one on the left is my disign, while on the right is from 2d artist person dev part, at least the head that is, here is how it looks her full disign
image.thumb.png.69be3b435a4b0d61149e9e84041a4ecf.png
you know, maybe the head is too big? thats why i done that what i dit

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I like the way the head is designed but I think it can be a different character to differentiate from your usual style. That way they can be two different characters.

i mean, i was thinkin about it as some sort of comparing the head disign to each other, so technicaly the body disign is not needed to be differend, like how i dit it here now

Archived