Dr.Medics off topic art thread

Echsrick

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

you, , Just drew this.:wilson_ecstatic:

image.thumb.png.1ba29e0367788f65a548875eef9c52c8.png

and you were talkin about me saying about skeleton, wich = to me towards the necromancher, but an french maid outfit is hardly fitting for the cook on the go, and i dont think the other adventourers of the group need a distraction for there own team, even if its kinda big if you know what i mean

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Can you illuminate what you mean? I'm a bit confused.

great thing you ask, i made that drawing to rival this one picture here from the indi mmo im a closed beta tester for

Bild

and its an updated pictuere too, it used to look something like this
2022_04_05_01e_Kleki.thumb.png.d704bdd19c77a76c16e189c87c16cfed.png
the old one had lizards on it! well, technicaly a good thing that there not anymore on it, since my impact on the game made the lizards not be enemys anymore, there no where to be found anymore in our testing version, and i then made my own group of adventourers, but instead there lizards, i even made this one here to be funny

611087078_Lizardstonesgroup.thumb.png.e2455eb7690c29f257083afad7c347b2.png
since me workin there has made the potential for a future update for a playable lizard race, as a secret meassage implies, and thats why i made this group, to kind of have a mirror of it, and alsol givin me something to do while i wait for the next testing update for it too, thats why minespatch

thanks to @Waoling and his thread he made, i came of this cool secret idea
1688132233_kleiforumartistgroup.thumb.png.471b71ee7bedd35513bda107b6183527.png

its the artsy people i have mentioned and me, that being
@minespatch @Blue Moth @ZTheNecromancer @PasssionFish @NightfallsCurse @ScalesForLife @Just-guy @alicoolios @CodexCorporis 

i had fun finding references from profile picture and other arts from you, and then drawing you all, i hope i dont dissapoint some of you too much

oh and before i forget, if needed, i can show everyone seperatly too

1 hour ago, Dr.Medic said:

thanks to @Waoling and his thread he made, i came of this cool secret idea
1688132233_kleiforumartistgroup.thumb.png.471b71ee7bedd35513bda107b6183527.png

its the artsy people i have mentioned and me, that being
@minespatch @Blue Moth @ZTheNecromancer @PasssionFish @NightfallsCurse @ScalesForLife @Just-guy @alicoolios @CodexCorporis 

i had fun finding references from profile picture and other arts from you, and then drawing you all, i hope i dont dissapoint some of you too much

oh and before i forget, if needed, i can show everyone seperatly too

the poses here looked eerily familiar, and it took me a moment to place my finger on it, are these referenced off hero forge?

(also, side note, thanks!)

Archived