Dr.Medics off topic art thread

Echsrick

this is the part where it starts to get a bit better from the very first drawings collection, starting whit the one that once was
2021_02_26_0ud_Kleki.thumb.png.ed52b8d74316f7805e21c93ac9806acd.png

warbucks will never be forgoten, so the lizard version
212286358_warbuckslizard.thumb.png.de1166116a172e0d46efce8e3b060191.png

how come a not combat character has a battle cry? next one is a rather boring character if you ask me

what's up with your fascination with lizards?

if it was something more realistic, like wizards, or warriors, or Kanna, then I would understand that

but why lizards?

(ahem, on the topic of kanna, since I know how much you like her, here's a couple of cute photos of her:wilson_blush:)

Spoiler

1036843.thumb.png.edd7d19a6505bd83def65e89926f2f93.png909478.thumb.png.0f38b0c86e28c076cb521dcbb000c991.png1189814.thumb.jpg.7b9f054a9833fc1fdce3108a9cab9cff.jpg

you don't have to thank me, just enjoy her cuteness!

7 minutes ago, viberr said:

what's up with your fascination with lizards?

i am a scalie, thats why, even as i was a young one, i love reptiles, even if it was in secret, lizards, there very cute, in fact, as usualy, i had no friends during school times, and even if i had them, everyone made sure that i lose them, so i imagine my own friends, wwich were lizard people, and then i had enought of this secretive, and went more open of being a scalie, and started to draw them too, and then i had enought of medias showing lizard people as some sort of enemy and evil thing, and so i created stories to show that lizard people can be heros too, and are not just some generic enemy of evil thins, so good job here, you found out by just by this question alone, you have found lore about me

28 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

i am a scalie, thats why, even as i was a young one, i love reptiles, even if it was in secret, lizards, there very cute, in fact, as usualy, i had no friends during school times, and even if i had them, everyone made sure that i lose them, so i imagine my own friends, wwich were lizard people, and then i had enought of this secretive, and went more open of being a scalie, and started to draw them too, and then i had enought of medias showing lizard people as some sort of enemy and evil thing, and so i created stories to show that lizard people can be heros too, and are not just some generic enemy of evil thins, so good job here, you found out by just by this question alone, you have found lore about me

DR.MEDIC LORE?!

that's pretty interesting, If you like lizards, that's ok! sure, it's weird, but weird things are what make people special!

tho you didn't make any type of comment on the kanna photos? do you need more? did I not send enough? were they not cute enough to your liking?

now is the true furry boy moment
2021_02_28_0sv_Kleki.thumb.png.782f3d5af829c533eb613d58134a97f3.png

and as 1 of wortox quotes says, he allways wanted to be scalie, and so he became a demon dragon, wich i think is one of my best ones
613759481_wortoxlizard.thumb.png.823cf4d32b4a58833ed1a0e4a2950ef3.png

and next one is the one that some people try to tell me that thats allready a lizard (wich its not)

1 minute ago, viberr said:

so, since you like lizards

does that mean you pick the lizard class when playing skyrim? despite the fact that(in my opinion) they're not all that good?

thats not a class its a race
skyrim is part of a game series called "the elder scrolls" they were there even at the very beggining
there race is actualy called "argonian" or how they would call it in there language "saxhleel"
and yes, every character i made in every elder scrolls game "arena, daggerfall, morrowing, oblivion, skyrim and online" is an argonian
and was that an actual question what i play?

1 minute ago, Dr.Medic said:

argonian

oh yeah! you're right, been ages since I last played any elder scrolls games, sorry

6 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

613759481_wortoxlizard.thumb.png.823cf4d32b4a58833ed1a0e4a2950ef3.png

why he kinda looking like igglepiggle from late night garden?

In the Night Garden at the Trafford Centre with Igglepiggle and Makka Pakka  | St Helens Star

and now the one that came out way later, in fact, i made this drawing as soon that character got fully revealed, you may have seen it before
2021_09_03_04j_Kleki.thumb.png.08dd4f0b3333c3c29ba464142a8ea461.png

and then later i made the lizard version
1131825607_wandalizard.thumb.png.75b82d3dfba280f34650f34fec72d798.png

and whit that, this collection is now done, now wonder what comes next?

Archived