Dr.Medics off topic art thread

Echsrick

here is something i made for a differend game, a game that is alsol just in demo for now, so i looked around in the demo for a good thing to base a drawing of, and so i made this

Bild

and no, i am not in that demo for that game, but i dit put mysellf in there because of kind of character creation exist, so theres that

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Never heard of it before.

Your version makes me think of Esdra from Blasphemous if he wore winter gear.

its comming on day 4 next month to the nintendo switch, its a strategy rpg game, where your choice matter, and changes the story over all, there is a demo out there allready that goes up to chapter 3, well, there 2 chapter 3 depending on the choice you done at the end of 2, maybe check it out, musik is alsol not bad, and his clothing makes sense, i mean, he lives on a more mountain location

alsol who esdra from blasphemous?

is it truly that time again? showing the very first art i have ever made? showing that again? showing my start in drawing things? oh well then, here you go, wilson
2021_02_21_0si_Kleki.thumb.png.ad66d243eb974a74b7a518480b97aaba.png
it realy does look like something you could say "first try drawing something" and if we are at wilson allready, here is his lizard version

1414545355_wilsonlizard.thumb.png.4e0d78e438ed23197d37ea005fcbf36b.png

the "dont starve but lizard collection" i made for fun, and i show both now at the same time, my very first things i dit draw, wich is the dont starve characters, and then at the same time there lizard versions

after my very first drawing, comes my second drawing i ever made, and of course its in order, so now its willow
2021_02_21_0uu_Kleki.thumb.png.eb9fc6a77ca1ee36773826019cc2517e.png

and here the after some years later, the lizard version 
1909767599_willowlizard.thumb.png.514d5d90439f88a0ef518b47674007e4.png

unless other cool things happen, next is wolfgang as you may guessed

Archived