Dr.Medics off topic art thread

Echsrick

i have a big group drawing in mind, and so plan to draw character after character for me then to place onto the group drawing, i allready got the knight for it done
1807417716_Lizardknight.thumb.png.10c0c3ca8b1b2fb9be02184546cb2c6c.png

i wonder who comes next to the group

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

This pose is way more impressive than your usual work. The silhouette, the dimension. Nice work.

what pose? like in what way is it way more impressive? im not sure what you mean whit silhouette, or dimension, i realy dont have an understanding in terms like that, but thank you anyways

9 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

what pose? like in what way is it way more impressive? im not sure what you mean whit silhouette, or dimension, i realy dont have an understanding in terms like that, but thank you anyways

Mainly that the pose is readable if you turn your art completely black and to see the shapes stand out. The better you can read the pose without seeing details, the better.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Mainly that the pose is readable if you turn your art completely black and to see the shapes stand out. The better you can read the pose without seeing details, the better.

oh wow, i dit not even notice this, but you can realy see like a pose even when its totaly black
image.thumb.png.d9af31ad7a5dea1feda8d3b7cfd80bf9.pngimage.thumb.png.56b540b4f96fa8a08d67e3cb6beb57e5.png

it looks kinda interesting that way too

Archived