2021 Costume Event Coming Tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Falkenpelz said:

Did you just HAPPEN to have a picture of this? Or draw this in one minute??

I actually happened to have it on hand. 
Maybe I'll pull a minespatch one day and draw entire scenes on-command, but for the time being I'll just use references. 

33 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

I'm also getting the feeling that Wendy had a guest role in Fran Bow once...

I'd be okay with that. 

52 minutes ago, Notecja said:

I am really unsure about it this year. I want to include myself in that event, but I already used 95% of my energy to hallowed night modding. :C

Why not submit a screenshot of your favorite part of your mod? I don't know what your mod is but given that base pictures are allowed, maybe incorporate your mod into your submission somehow?

11 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Why not submit a screenshot of your favorite part of your mod? I don't know what your mod is but given that base pictures are allowed, maybe incorporate your mod into your submission somehow?

Last year I submitted a picture of myself standing next to a bunch of Totally Normal Trees and a Terrible Ooze Machine. 
I'm sure submitting a mod screenshot would be wonderful. 

4 hours ago, SkyistheGround said:

do submissions have to be new images or can they be old ones? i havent really had time for personal/fun drawings so im wondering if i can submit an old drawing to this and add "klei halloween 2021" on top of it

also curious about this

4 hours ago, Notecja said:

I am really unsure about it this year. I want to include myself in that event, but I already used 95% of my energy to hallowed night modding. :C

3 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

THIS

This event is about hanging out and just enjoying what everybody is doing. It's hard to explain. We're not looking to judge, but at the same time we want everybody to truly participate and enjoy themselves, so we have throw in some rules to keep things focused. 

If you participated in the discord modding event, you should absolutely jump in on this. Show everybody your part of it!

Last year, we had people from all parts of the world submit pics of them making Jack O' Lanterns out of peppers or oranges, I think even apples because they don't have pumpkins really where they are. Those were of my favorite submissions. 

Those and the people that submitted their cool dresses or costumes they got the opportunity to show off to everybody. This one person shared an amazing dress that they obviously adored, and I couldn't have been happier to see it. 

We don't generally do the whole "Share your cool X" type stuff. But this is different. Not everybody does Halloween, but for us it's a time to kind of let loose and just be a little silly and show off a bit without being judged. 

It's all about sharing whatever you're up to right now - really. Yeah, you get an item or whatever, but the fun of just being part of this thing with everybody else is really what it's all about. 

Archived