2021 Costume Event Coming Tomorrow!

1 minute ago, Who am i said:

is a pumpkin considered a costume?

Just now, HowlVoid said:

This is like a fever dream, I joined the forums last year but I don't remember any of this.

I'll might participate but my talent level is kinda low...

Don't worry about that. Just join in!

6 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Can someone explain, what's the deal with this? What exactly do you do in this event? How long does it last?

You just send something halloween related to them, it can be even your base ingame decorated as far as i remember, and they give you a Heirloom set. Look at the examples. 

12 minutes ago, xhyom said:

You just send something halloween related to them, it can be even your base ingame decorated as far as i remember, and they give you a Heirloom set. Look at the examples. 

Oh cool. Do photos of cosplays count too or are they not Halloween enough?

7 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Oh cool. Do photos of cosplays count too or are they not Halloween enough?

They do, but you need to write somewhere "Klei Halloween 2021" so I don't know if you can use older cosplays for that. 

For people that did not go to the link JoeW provided-

You need to include a handwritten "Klei Halloween 2021" sign in your submission, or have it incorporated into your art, screenshot, etc. 

If you have any doubt, JoeW clarified a lot of stuff in the previous event, just check the thread to make sure. Chances are people asked the same question before.

You have to show proof it’s something you did this year during the event (like a hand written letter saying happy hallowed nights Klei Halloween 2021 or type that in to your chat window in the game..)

Something to show you put actual effort in this was fun last year, I built a cool Halloween build with a short video it’s all about having fun guys and getting into the spooky season spirits!

6 minutes ago, BezKa said:

For people that did not go to the link JoeW provided-

You need to include a handwritten "Klei Halloween 2021" sign in your submission, or have it incorporated into your art, screenshot, etc. 

If you have any doubt, JoeW clarified a lot of stuff in the previous event, just check the thread to make sure. Chances are people asked the same question before.

Yep, I'll be posting all the same stuff from last year in a post tomorrow. The only real difference is that there is some clarification that it doesn't need to be scary or specifically halloween. Just something in the spirit of the season. 

31 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Yep, I'll be posting all the same stuff from last year in a post tomorrow. The only real difference is that there is some clarification that it doesn't need to be scary or specifically halloween. Just something in the spirit of the season. 

Like a meme...

692891014_he-hehe(2).gif.f6fc9bdae70158f0081e47154de1ff40.gif

Just now, Falkenpelz said:

Oh boi, time to buy some black cardboard and cut out a life-sized Terrorbeak!

Oh boi, time to skin a pumpkin and it’s family and W̶̨̨̭̺̳̖̪͙̣̼̩̱̆̏͐́̃̕͝͝ę̸̨̫̮̙̹̩̝̭̬̰̟̀ḁ̸̯̟̦͚̳̲͚̥̭̙̓͐́͒͛͋̂͒̏͊͂͜ͅr̵̨͇̲͖͉͉̞̂̄͠ͅͅ ̸͔͓͍̙̐̓̎̀͒̎̆̈̽͝͠͝t̸̢̡̨͖̝͓̺̝̻́̏͆̍̆̈́̍͊́̎ĥ̷̛̘̮̼̳̬̠̫͖̙̞̓̎͗̍̋͋̽̀̈́̌͜e̵̡̨̡͓̺̩͈̰̪͚͚̲̙̰̿͒̉͘̕͝i̷̛̫̩̰̘̤͒͗̎̅̓̄͂̑̀̑̓̀͗r̸̘̠̘̪̀̀͒̐̌̂̍ ̴̧͓͙̲̺͉̱͈͍̜̌̐̒͐͊͌ͅs̵̠͖͇̱̤̈́k̷̢̧͔͇̭͚͇͇̲̰͙̬̼̓̈́̀͒̀̽̚͜͝i̸̢̘̘͔̣͔̹͂̅͛̌ͅń̵̛͈̟͕̈́̑̑̍̎͐̾͐̈́̀͑͘͠ ̶̛̝̣͕͓̼̟͈͍͖̺̯͕̳̠̈̇̆̏͋̀̋́̎̓͋̍a̴̜͉̗̥̘͉̫̅s̴̟̔͆̓̍͌̽́̕͜͠͝ ̶̳̜̻̞̰̬̗̣̲̯̭̇̍̌̀̈̕͝ṁ̶̧̥̝͍̰̤̲͔͍̦͂̍̇̒̍͆͜͝ỹ̸͇̣̜͔͙͈̯̦̻͇͓̲̓̊͒͑̈́͛̃̒̎́́̕͜͝ ̶̨̢̬͔͓̱͓̫̥̞̖̱͕͋̂͛̀̈́̓̚͜͝ć̸̨̫̝̗͔̞̕l̵̢͙̘͉͎͕͓̻̣̳̣̦͇̿̋̑̉͠õ̵̢̧̢̤̤͕͙̙͇̮͕͕͉͍̙̌̃͊̈́̎̀̃͗͊͋͑̋t̸̯͑̏̄́͋̈̈́͝ḧ̷̦͉́̇į̴̟̖͉̻̥̗̦͈͋̅͂̒̍̂͝n̷̨̨̹̬̱̪̻͎̭̎̑̊͐̌̅͑͛̒̚͘g̶̼̱͕̭̟͔̣͉̭͖̺͓͙̼̯͆̃̈

Just now, Dextops said:

Oh boi, time to skin a pumpkin and it’s family and W̶̨̨̭̺̳̖̪͙̣̼̩̱̆̏͐́̃̕͝͝ę̸̨̫̮̙̹̩̝̭̬̰̟̀ḁ̸̯̟̦͚̳̲͚̥̭̙̓͐́͒͛͋̂͒̏͊͂͜ͅr̵̨͇̲͖͉͉̞̂̄͠ͅͅ ̸͔͓͍̙̐̓̎̀͒̎̆̈̽͝͠͝t̸̢̡̨͖̝͓̺̝̻́̏͆̍̆̈́̍͊́̎ĥ̷̛̘̮̼̳̬̠̫͖̙̞̓̎͗̍̋͋̽̀̈́̌͜e̵̡̨̡͓̺̩͈̰̪͚͚̲̙̰̿͒̉͘̕͝i̷̛̫̩̰̘̤͒͗̎̅̓̄͂̑̀̑̓̀͗r̸̘̠̘̪̀̀͒̐̌̂̍ ̴̧͓͙̲̺͉̱͈͍̜̌̐̒͐͊͌ͅs̵̠͖͇̱̤̈́k̷̢̧͔͇̭͚͇͇̲̰͙̬̼̓̈́̀͒̀̽̚͜͝i̸̢̘̘͔̣͔̹͂̅͛̌ͅń̵̛͈̟͕̈́̑̑̍̎͐̾͐̈́̀͑͘͠ ̶̛̝̣͕͓̼̟͈͍͖̺̯͕̳̠̈̇̆̏͋̀̋́̎̓͋̍a̴̜͉̗̥̘͉̫̅s̴̟̔͆̓̍͌̽́̕͜͠͝ ̶̳̜̻̞̰̬̗̣̲̯̭̇̍̌̀̈̕͝ṁ̶̧̥̝͍̰̤̲͔͍̦͂̍̇̒̍͆͜͝ỹ̸͇̣̜͔͙͈̯̦̻͇͓̲̓̊͒͑̈́͛̃̒̎́́̕͜͝ ̶̨̢̬͔͓̱͓̫̥̞̖̱͕͋̂͛̀̈́̓̚͜͝ć̸̨̫̝̗͔̞̕l̵̢͙̘͉͎͕͓̻̣̳̣̦͇̿̋̑̉͠õ̵̢̧̢̤̤͕͙̙͇̮͕͕͉͍̙̌̃͊̈́̎̀̃͗͊͋͑̋t̸̯͑̏̄́͋̈̈́͝ḧ̷̦͉́̇į̴̟̖͉̻̥̗̦͈͋̅͂̒̍̂͝n̷̨̨̹̬̱̪̻͎̭̎̑̊͐̌̅͑͛̒̚͘g̶̼̱͕̭̟͔̣͉̭͖̺͓͙̼̯͆̃̈

66978049_its_time.thumb.jpg.16a4f7921b8a097652ada71a33928d47.jpg

Archived