Is it lisenced for modders to make money from in-game sales in the DST within their mod?

The makers of this mod allowed their fans to attack klei and cause a huge tear in the Chinese community.

More and more Chinese players are disgusted with them.The makers will just hide behind and let the fans who support their ridiculous practices spread some disgusting words.

They have no respect for klei.Now the reputation of this mod and its fans on Chinese forums is worse than a sewer.

I hope klei can handle this.

To be honest, this mod has been disgusted by many Chinese players, and their money collection behavior is only a fuse. In this mod team, they always say that klei stole their achievements and belittled the game, and indulged their fans in making trouble, claiming that this is dlc, without which this game would not be available, and their behavior made many people hate them.

The following is the reproduced content:

If you see this passage, please read it carefully,。
even if my English level is not good. At the beginning of this mod, a popular anchor introduced this mod, and the broadcast volume reached 551000. Recently, he has been promoting this mod for free and provided a lot of suggestions for some bosses. In order to make a promotional video, he will wear himself out. In order to drive him away and even find his ex girlfriend offline, the main creative team wants a scandal. If they see here, most people should understand how a is behind this mod.

1 minute ago, KXWl1 said:

even if my English level is not good. At the beginning of this mod, a popular anchor introduced this mod, and the broadcast volume reached 551000. Recently, he has been promoting this mod for free and provided a lot of suggestions for some bosses. In order to make a promotional video, he will wear himself out. In order to drive him away and even find his ex girlfriend offline, the main creative team wants a scandal. If they see here, most people should understand how a is behind this mod.

The biggest promoter of this mod in China got cancelled by the developer team just because he call himself a member of the team. They did not pay the promoter a single dollar for his hard work even though they received huge benefits because of him. If you are a gamer values people's hard work, please unsubscribe this mod. Thank you!

9 hours ago, KXWl1 said:

The biggest promoter of this mod in China got cancelled by the developer team just because he call himself a member of the team. They did not pay the promoter a single dollar for his hard work even though they received huge benefits because of him. If you are a gamer values people's hard work, please unsubscribe this mod. Thank you!

The one who harasses is DST_LSJ

On 10/18/2021 at 4:46 AM, JoeW said:

Hi - I already see that you have posted about this on Tieba. I should clarify to you - and we have already spoken with them. I am NOT looking to shut them down entirely. 

We will be looking into solving the issue in a way that helps them as well as all modders be able to collaborate with us in a way that supports their communities in a safer and more official way. 

I don't have the full plan yet - we will let people know when we have an official solution. 

This illegal act has seriously damaged the enthusiasm of other moders. I have heard countless times persuade moders to "learn that mod and charge with built-in payment codes".

Players and modders need formal official processing, and your hesitation is being acquiesced by some shameless people!

Archived