Open New Skin Gift Box should +15 Sanity

On 9/20/2021 at 8:10 AM, Beeremy the III said:

Why add an unnecessary bonus to something entirely cosmetic?

What about those bats jump out from trees and drain sanity in hallowen?

I think it's quite nice idea op, I would like to see something like that.

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Getting cosmetics shouldnt affect the gameplay

15 sanity is too much of course, but 5-10 sanity would be pretty I think.

I mean we get candys/foods in events and they give small amounts of sanity. Even a player that get all of the gifts in one time, they will get 7x5=35 sanity which is less than taking 4 flowers.

Also they are not all cosmetic, as I know charlie gift it to players.

Just now, Karitha said:

I mean we get candys/foods in events and they give small amounts of sanity. Even a player that get all of the gifts in one time, they will get 7x5=35 sanity which is less than taking 4 flowers.

Because at the same time you are losing sanity by chopping trees in halloween. The even affects the gameplay obv

1 minute ago, Karitha said:

Also they are not all cosmetic, as I know charlie gift it to players.

?

I dont understand this. What skin isnt purelly a cosmetic and why matter that "is charlie" who gives ys them?

8 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Because at the same time you are losing sanity by chopping trees in halloween. The even affects the gameplay obv

Did I get it right? You say candies gives you sanity because there is a mechanic that cutting some trees make you lost sanity? So what about winter event? I don't remember that I get punished because drinking eggnots :D Also I forgot that you get free pumpkins and getting tons of gold by giving toys to the pigking. So you say 35 sanity per world is op but getting light prescience and getting stacks of golds that spawns around is not OP.

8 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I dont understand this. What skin isnt purelly a cosmetic and why matter that "is charlie" who gives ys them?

They fits lore more than candy and foods. As I know, charlie gives gifts to the survivors for some reason. Also I believe it have someting in storyline, specially about shadow creatures.

27 minutes ago, Karitha said:

Did I get it right? You say candies gives you sanity because there is a mechanic that cutting some trees make you lost sanity? So what about winter event? I don't remember that I get punished because drinking eggnots :D Also I forgot that you get free pumpkins and getting tons of gold by giving toys to the pigking. So you say 35 sanity per world is op but getting light prescience and getting stacks of golds that spawns around is not OP.

As i said, events affects gameplay.  Yes, the pupkins are too much

29 minutes ago, Karitha said:

They fits lore more than candy and foods. As I know, charlie gives gifts to the survivors for some reason. Also I believe it have someting in storyline, specially about shadow creatures.

Even if klei tries to make everything canon, there is no need of looking for sense in an event or receiving skins

All the shadow thing and charlie giving us skins is just klei giving aestetics and a """"lore"""" to justify reciving skins but i dont get why they should waste time with something as dumb as making gifts give sanity (like if receiving a free skin wasnt enough)

I want my forge spear to do more damage because in the lore that skin was a powerful weapon in the event. See how stupid it sounds?

I dont think is op (well 15 is too much since sanity is what kills noobs) lol, just dumb and a waste of time

Archived