halloween thread (cuz mike asked 4)

Not necessarily, we should still get an update aside from event, right? It's supposed to be something they've never done before, so we can only guess- that's could be anything, from releasing VR (how would that work I have no idea) to some story development. 

Also what's line of skins? Wdym seconds wave? I don't understand

2 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Not necessarily, we should still get an update aside from event, right? It's supposed to be something they've never done before, so we can only guess- that's could be anything, from releasing VR (how would that work I have no idea) to some story development. 

Also what's line of skins? Wdym seconds wave? I don't understand

they said never done before and that it was relating october, so it kinda sounds like a hallowed nights refresh

also, you know how the og characters have 2 sets? the first one would be the first line of halloween skins, and the second one, which all characters now have, is the second, so they'll probably start again with another set

i hope this time we do get a headless horseman skin for walter, it must happen

1 minute ago, Wardin25 said:

Snip

Oooh okay. Tbh I didn't even notice everyone got their HN skins already, and both of them at that. I wonder if a third wave won't be too much for one event tho

As for HN rework, I'm not sure it needs one? But maybe they are planning something with that as well. Klei sure has a way of messing with our heads, after the whole 'Winter island' incident x.x

13 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Oooh okay. Tbh I didn't even notice everyone got their HN skins already, and both of them at that. I wonder if a third wave won't be too much for one event tho

They should finish the original Hallowed Nights costume skin sets first. Warly, Wortox, Wormwood, Wurt, and Walter still don't have one. Beefalo Wortox, Birchnutter Wormwood, Bearger Warly, etc.

YaY a Halloween thread! Time to start big brain thoughts on what kind of extra spooky content we want to see ;) 

Zombies, Ghosts, Ghouls & all things that go bump in the night, get ready children and adults alike your in for a fright! Soon the witches will begin brewing up potions the atmosphere turned to an Erie fog, be careful if you go out alone you may never return from your afternoon jog. Come all ye Werewolves & Demons Vampires & Undead, take head of this warning & hold onto your head. 

Last year I posted a few skin ideas I would still like to see some variations on them- (and please Klei Gothic looking less Girly-ish Sisturn skin when?!?!) But what I would really really like seeing as it IS a Halloween event update and something they’ve quote “never done before” I would like some sort of Survival Horde mode against the creeps that go bump in the night :wilson_evil:

22 minutes ago, Baark0 said:

you can now put dark swords in the candy

can't wait to give wendy this one maybe she'll finally be able to stop talking about wanting to meet up with her sister (im going to hell for this joke aren't i)

1 hour ago, Theon said:

In October Wortox will finally get to appear on an animated short.

Doubtful. He hasn't appeared in any animated shorts, including the holiday themed ones, and he's been around for over 2 years. (With the exception of Possessions of course.) I think Klei is intentionally leaving him out, for what purpose, I have no idea.

19 minutes ago, thegreatJash said:

Doubtful. He hasn't appeared in any animated shorts, including the holiday themed ones, and he's been around for over 2 years. (With the exception of Possessions of course.) I think Klei is intentionally leaving him out, for what purpose, I have no idea.

Because and I quote “I can come & go as I please.”

Which means: Either Wortox is the biggest Jerk in history and refuses to “Kurt Wagner Aka NightCrawler” his friends out of the constant.. or He is non-canon to the story plot.. and therefore doesn’t actually exist within it.

29 minutes ago, thegreatJash said:

i mean, wurt and wormwood both got a part in some shortcuts, and wormwood just now starred in the main menu, so i think wortox still has a good chance

why he didnt show up in reap what you sow eating a pomegranate or smth i dont know

Archived