Anything you guys want to be revised or looked at before Waterlogged goes live next week?

Pretty much have the trees grow fig vines, if klei is scared about the biome becoming obsolete because you can grow fig vines, then maybe they need to take a look at the biome they created and actually give reason to go back there

This just randomly popped into my head, what if the tree's canopy stopped Sea Sprouts from transforming into Sea Weeds during the full moon(perhaps the moon cant reach through the canopy)

It'd be niche, but i'd totally use the trees for my barnacle farms, I always disliked them transforming into sea weeds, and sure I could reguarly pick them to stop them from transforming, but that becomes quite a chore to do every now and then.

Heck it could stop full moon effects in general! Stopping woodie from transforming under the canopy would be niche but could be really useful for the moonstorms.

Above average tree figs, sweetish fish with an actual sweet value, increased drop percent (66%? 75?%) for the cookie cutter shells (if not 100% because NOBODY grinds them for caps) and maybe a new potent fish food item for the seasonal fish to be more readily available 

Now what I'd really like is some sort of structure to plant the above average trees on land

The update's content is disappointing, to say the least, and I'm personally OK with it.

I feel like the content was just a little extra to come with the hefty changes to boats and 64 bits.

OH
the only thing content-wise I like about the update is grass at sea, now you can live 100% on the ocean.

2 hours ago, O_Atoba_Azul said:

The update's content is disappointing, to say the least, and I'm personally OK with it.

I feel like the content was just a little extra to come with the hefty changes to boats and 64 bits.

OH
the only thing content-wise I like about the update is grass at sea, now you can live 100% on the ocean.

yknow besides rocks

14 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Yeah! Just add a resource that can only be obtained at the new biome. Like some sort of food? Perhaps a fruit that hangs from a vine?  

why would someone travel there to harvest figs to eat? outside of challenge and niche scenarios

i think, for decoration, is already worth to go  back there to farm more trees seeds or aligators

Something I'd like revisited? Well, Klei most likely won't move the biome to the swamp's shore so I guess I'd like them to at least give Grass Gators proper face aniamtions. Right now, as far as I know, they only keep their default 'smile'.

17 hours ago, Szczuku said:

So just walking on water? I don't think that's a good idea. Or a plausible one at that, given that Waterlogged just introduced a boat refresh

and it would break most ocean mechanics that we have so far

On 8/9/2021 at 5:45 PM, SinancoTheBest said:

good luck sneaking up on one. Their behavior is the complete opposite of what you'd want from a shaveable mod like stationary seaweeds or courageous beefalos

I shall shave them in combat like a true warriör.

Archived