Webber free and unlimited healing!

2 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Webber rework is getting unsexier by the minute. >_> Unless the idea behind it was to provide gimmicks to trivialize combat and mitigate danger. Then bravo.

Yes, that was the idea. Same thing with Wendy's rework and i am suprised people have not realized that yet.

24 minutes ago, SuperMeatGoy said:

Yes, that was the idea. Same thing with Wendy's rework and i am suprised people have not realized that yet.

2 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Webber rework is getting unsexier by the minute. >_> Unless the idea behind it was to provide gimmicks to trivialize combat and mitigate danger. Then bravo.

If it means they are willing to add in difficult bosses or gameplay mechanics because characters exist that can trivialize the challenge maybe op characters are for the greater good.

Just now, sudoku said:

If it means they are willing to add in difficult bosses or gameplay mechanics because characters exist that can trivialize the challenge maybe op characters are for the greater good.

They can't tho they're stuck they can't balance content around wendy and webber because it would make the game unplayable by characters who aren't them even if they shove it on a content island it would just get alot of hate.

They can't nerf them because the forums would implode on itself with threads of DST isn't competitive and such.

I think Klei should cancel all the reworks because it's always "pls make the character worth playing" and then they do and everyone is like "wait no they're op now take away everything you added"

3 hours ago, sudoku said:

The only thing worse than adding overpowered characters is then adding content balanced around those overpowered characters so instead of them being too strong they're practically mandatory.

4 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

He trivializes all forms of basic combat below the boss level before even using special spiders.

You do realize that “all forms of basic combat below the boss level” were already incredibly trivial, right? (Except for maybe day 100+ hound waves but who cares about those) I really don’t think being able to kill tall birds or whatever else classifies as “below the boss level” is that impressive considering other characters can just grab an axe or something and accomplish the same thing. If healing is ever an issue, you can just eat blue caps (which are easier to get than nurse spiders i believe) instead of nurse spiders and be fine.

1 minute ago, goblinball said:

You do realize that “all forms of basic combat below the boss level” were already incredibly trivial, right? (Except for maybe day 100+ hound waves but who cares about those) I really don’t think being able to kill tall birds or whatever else classifies as “below the boss level” is that impressive considering other characters can just grab an axe or something and accomplish the same thing. If healing is ever an issue, you can just eat blue caps (which are easier to get than nurse spiders i believe) instead of nurse spiders and be fine.

a nurse spider is 2 honey, 2 silk, and 2 monster meat for infinite healing I brought up my comment in response to the fact people keep saying he can trivialize boss fights which are optional content but I was also bringing up he also trivializes basic combat as well meaning he undermines combat in general in dst now. Also while combat below the boss level is trivial to most I doubt you can call a character who ends battles without ever using a weapon or resource balanced.  

17 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Which small aspect do you mean? He trivializes all forms of basic combat below the boss level before even using special spiders.

contrary to popular belief dst isn't a fighting game

also learn to kite

Just now, Mysterious box said:

So your entire point is that because you could hypothetically avoid alll forms of combat the game could hypothetically throw at you he's balanced?

nobody's holding you at gunpoint to fight every tallbird you see

Archived