Webber free and unlimited healing!

1 hour ago, Lord Cafe said:

I don't understand you're saying from the beggining webber now is a easy tank with no effort and brain dead players can tank even Klaus but now you're saying that a good player can kite and that's true but if you can kite why would you waste time gathering resources to tank? i know how to kite DF if i pick webber do u really think i'll waste my time picking almost 20 spiders making 5 log armors, 5 helmets to sit there and press F? even begginers would not do that because they are begginers they don't know they can do that or will screw up the battle good players would not do that because they can use their time way better that's why if you want to rush bosses just pick wolfgang and you  can do a lot of damage even with a simple axe.

Spiders right now are not invencible unless you have literraly more than 30 pick some boss with good loot like Bee Queen try to just let your spiders tank her without interaction when she start to screaming all spiders will loose agroo and she will give up so you need to be there to coordenate the spiders but lets try to recreate this scenario with easy bosses like deerclops, he can easily freeze spiders and kill them it's way more easier to kite deerclops than gathering an arm of spiders you can even tanking him by making two campfires and standing on the middle of them. Bearger can kill all the spiders easily unless you have thousands of spiders with diferent healing times to make sure everytime he attacks one spider is healing but beside that most of the players don't fight bearger because he's usefull to gather wood and he's way easier to kite than deerclops the unique boss is easy to kill with spiders is moose but his loot it's completely trash beside thoose bosses most of the player base don't even bother to beat them i killed dark toadstool with woodie chopping tree faster was good but what really helped me in the battle was preparing the flingos to freeze him from time to time would be zero diference if i was playing willow for example  in this game preparation is the secret to make life easier if you're smart to pick 30 spiders to try to kill one boss you would be smart to trap dragonfly lavae, flingo for toadstool, bees for crab king and playing safe and avoid killing klaus deers to make fight easier(he's only hard when you kill the deers in normal he's easy as hell). 

My finnal opinion on webber is that nurses are okay and there's a lot of things could change in this game like some characters powers which are preety useless or usefull one time and that's it.

Cheers. 

This post shows you only read the last post and even ignored the post it quoted a lot of the answers to your questions were already answered if you re-read for example I said semi invincibility because outside of specific boss situations your horde can tank and while the fear ability is a thing some bosses can do it still comes down to be Some Bosses.

People have already shown spiders doing the majority of the fights you've listed with 20 spiders or less. The deerclopes fight works the same for spiders make 2 campfires and watch them solo him. People keep bringing up bearager but unless his mechanic changes it's pointless to fight him. I don't think it's possible to kill dfly with spiders without trapping larve it's the standard for most dfly fights unless your Willow maybe. Klaus's fight is actually most suited to spiders due to the ability to stop them from attacking deer. You bring up moose's loot is trash but so is toadstools.

We can just agree to disagree on whether cheap and infinite costless healing is just ok or not because I guess this is somehow debatable. 

16 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

We can just agree to disagree on whether cheap and infinite costless healing is just ok or not because I guess this is somehow debatable. 

"cheap" and "costless" is an oxymoron.

Archived