Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Dr.Medic    1572
2 minutes ago, Waynel said:

UZCnmq5HvMsdcADDSVoyFJ-1024-80.jpg.webp

ha yes a yellyfish is indeed the same as a spider both have many longer legs and are both just round head

On 7/3/2021 at 2:03 AM, Caochu said:

As an arachnphob (relieved after the Webber rework that no Webber riding some Spider Queen can come to y base at night), I want to say that I could gladly live with those water spiders :applouse:

I hope however that those spiders will have a different behavior that all those one we know. Maybe a passive mob we could use to lure a new ocean boss ? Or something similar to the jellyfish from SW, that could migrate on water ? Just not some infested area that you have to avoid :|

more passive spiders would be really interesting, maybe they could work a bit like bearger where they wouldn't attack until you would steal their food?

SinancoTheBest    4552

986929395_MarioSpider.png.889cd5f4264289123db1697ee3cbe84f.png34832586_pokemonSurskit.thumb.png.1953b107db893722d091f2e01ee03b94.pngWell there's how Nintendo tackled water spiders in its flagship series Mario (left) and Pokemon (right). I'm very eager to see what DST designers will come up with for the mobs as well as the new polar island biomes.

HowlVoid    4394

First thing that comes to mind is:

Skeeterskate_icon.PNG.png.993ef73a18702b3a9c783f4e30a36283.png

From pikmin. They absorb water with their mouth and then shoot it.

interesting pattern that whenever this game goes there S P I D E R S on it there spiders in the caves there spiders in the lunar island they are EVERYWHERE

BezKa    2999
33 minutes ago, Sunset_Liddel said:

interesting pattern that whenever this game goes there S P I D E R S on it there spiders in the caves there spiders in the lunar island they are EVERYWHERE

Spiders are cool creatures

Wardin25    2528
On 7/2/2021 at 11:13 PM, SilverBisexual said:

I won't be happy until there are 100 types of spiders in DST.

gotta catch em all

DaZoul    3434

Water spiders are very dear to my heart as when I was small, I used to watch a cartoon about one. So when someone says water spider, that's all I can think of. 

Mike23Ua    11286

I sincerely hope these “water spiders” are a variation of the scrapped clockwork Pawn mob..