dst leaks like new wx refresh*

18 minutes ago, Krewnathan said:

is this real??

will Wx turn into a litteral mini-Boss????

yes

no he will probably be slow and slow is bad

7 minutes ago, jtubio88 said:

Where did you find this asset?

klei basement in a filing cabinet marked do not read

5 minutes ago, DajeKotlyar said:

It's from newhome, don't believ first seen images in the Internet.

lol no newhome has different art..

32 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Checkmate.
image.png.1612647177b72a5c22b67f88e34c15a2.png

lol, kinda sad zark doesnt even know, probably because this asset was made ages ago and is just yet to be released and hes new to the company and not very well liked :(

wilson_young.png.827eec7efe14244408dbc082a90c5c58.pngwickerbottom_young.png.d019e30be05de1f09b8b0c9ed8f3402a.pngwubbin_basic.thumb.png.ded24e0ab89ae9292d900cfb474ba65f.pnghere's some more for you and your code monkey

737672885_bonuswortoxdragon.png.0b7a5ccaad33181fcd769a9cedb02785.pngkator.thumb.png.6722c2272a3b1df4045e926e056b8ba8.pngfumeagator.thumb.png.42460ddcaa4da816b3a94c155306b05f.png

2 more and a bonus skin for those who want it, early version, as is the wx refresh.. fun fact, it actually predates the "warly refresh", probably needed more time and slapped him out in the meantime

2 minutes ago, Well-met said:

the way you have such an attitude makes me think you aren't supposed to have these

yeah thats what leaks means

5em6mc.gif.85b9aac65e0298ce5cfe84733a71eae3.gifi apologise for not being a fan of an egotist hired with tencents money

have a wubbin gif

17 minutes ago, sudoku said:

That crocodile is so cool. I want a re- imagined swamp biome that is half water based and half land based with these crocodiles swimming around, thatd be so neat

for that wed need different boats, i doubt such a biome could be acessed in the huge boats we have now

Just now, GrMcGillacactus said:

So this is just an old unused asset?

the megatron? who knows

it was never finished, but wx was never reworked and it's still there in the dev files, so we'll see 

2 minutes ago, GrMcGillacactus said:

I doubt something as drastic as a mech would ever get added, but WX is definitely getting a rework eventually

part of me wonders if perhaps it's part of wagstaff's stuff, as he made wx

12 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

for that wed need different boats, i doubt such a biome could be acessed in the huge boats we have now

Yeah, dst boats are kinda big huh? I still think it could be possible if they spaced the land far enough apart. I was thinking the land composition would look something like 

Spoiler

aerial-shot-yelnya-swamp-belarus-bird-s-

Not just like a river between two land masses so there should be like room to navigate id imagine.

1 minute ago, newhome said:

part of me wonders if perhaps it's part of wagstaff's stuff, as he made wx

definitely possible, but Wagstaff's stuff is generally built in a different style, which makes me think WX was built using the clockworks from the constant as a reference or inspiration

Just now, Falkenpelz said:

What is going on here? I still didn't really get it, is this a real leak, a speculation or complete bonkers? 

I think its just more datamining, similar to what is already done in the datamining and art assets thread over in the ROT section of the forums.

2 minutes ago, sudoku said:

I think its just more datamining, similar to what is already done in the datamining and art assets thread over in the ROT section of the forums.

None of these are actually in the files though as far as I know, part of me thinks this might genuinely be a leak.

Archived