dst leaks like new wx refresh*

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

I've been asking for a while now. :wilson_dorky:

Ill join you in asking for the artbook!!

7 hours ago, TrashLord said:

IIRC there's a single art book owned by Klei themselves, but after how people behaved about these supposed leaks across multiple threads today I wouldn't fault Klei for not eventually releasing either that one or an updated edition anytime soon.

That's a good point tho- if folks were to complain about the material that didnt make it into the game rather than appreciate all the cool art and the hard work put into making the game great, I'd be reluctant to release that art too. 

44 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

i hope so because that looks cool as **** and would genuinely make for an awesome rework

You're a bit late, Joe has replied earlier in the thread stating this was an abandoned concept in 2019 where they were trying to get an idea of what the reworks would be.

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

You're a bit late, Joe has replied earlier in the thread stating this was an abandoned concept in 2019 where they were trying to get an idea of what the reworks would be.

he is lying, clearly damage control for the awesome WX rework

On 6/26/2021 at 3:21 PM, JoeW said:

Abandoned concept from 2019 from when we very first starting working out what the refreshes could be. 

But, WX doesn't have a refresh coming up - we haven't started or decided the next refresh yet.  

WX is the most wanted one currently so it should probably be him and the mech idea thing is ******* awesome so assuming anything I say has any sort of value on what happens, you should totally relook at the mech idea that is ******* awesome 

Archived