• Wagstaff
    • Walani
    • Warly(ds)
    • Wilbur
    • Woodlegs
    • Wormwood(ds)
    • Wilba
    • Wheeler

not the best character, not the easiest, just who you enjoy the most while playing don't starve or don't starve together. not much more to say. well, i guess it might be good to clarify that i mean who do you like most (playable character from the don't starve franchise)

Poll's a bit wonky, the first one is multiple choice while the second one isn't, and both fields are required so you have to choose at least one character from each field. Either way, I enjoy Wurt most in DST and Walani most in DS, so that works out well enough for me :p

oh, i didnt know that. thanks for telling

1 minute ago, Sunset Skye said:

Poll's a bit wonky, the first one is multiple choice while the second one isn't, and both fields are required so you have to choose at least one character from each field. Either way, I enjoy Wurt most in DST and Walani most in DS, so that works out well enough for me :p

edit: i dont know how to edit it );

Honestly i just mained woodie cus he was a canadian stereotype. At first he was really fun, destroying all trees in sight, lunar rushing, killing more trees in sight, scouting the area, killing more trees in sight, tanking in teamfights, killing more trees in sight. But then i started getting bored of him since i always do the same thing over and over again. Lunar rush, set base, tame beef, killing more trees in sight. Rinse and repeat. Might wanna deviate from that. Ill probaly main webber when his reworks comes out since the hype seems promising. Plus i wanna try something new

I really like Wormwood but if it wasn't for him I'd probably pick Wormwood. i have to say that this is quite troubling and hard to pick so I think I'll go with Wormwood. You may ask me that if it wasn't for Wormwood then who would I pick? Well, Wormwood naturally. Wormwood is absolutely the safest choice, so, I think Ill go with Wormwood. Wormwood is Wormwood so maybe Wormwood when I wormwood and wormwood obviously wormwood worm wood wor mw ood wo rm woodwor mwood wormwwod wormwood wormwood wormwood wormwood wormwoodwormwood wormwoodwormwoodwrowmwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwhelpmeormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodworwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I really like Wormwood but if it wasn't for him I'd probably pick Wormwood. i have to say that this is quite troubling and hard to pick so I think I'll go with Wormwood. You may ask me that if it wasn't for Wormwood then who would I pick? Well, Wormwood naturally. Wormwood is absolutely the safest choice, so, I think Ill go with Wormwood. Wormwood is Wormwood so maybe Wormwood when I wormwood and wormwood obviously wormwood worm wood wor mw ood wo rm woodwor mwood wormwwod wormwood wormwood wormwood wormwood wormwoodwormwood wormwoodwormwoodwrowmwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwhelpmeormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodworwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

popular opinion

wormwood, s u c k

21 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

wormwood wormwood wormwoodwormwood wormwoodwormwoodwrowmwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwhelpmeormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodwormwoodworwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i agree with this on a personal level

19 minutes ago, Baark0 said:

popular opinion

wormwood, s u c k

popular opinion: you're wrong

1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Where's Warbucks on the second question? Since he wasn't there, chose the monkey everyone loves and can't wait for his arrival as the next DLC character 

warbucks had a freaking heart attack and died

On 6/22/2021 at 9:16 PM, HowlVoid said:

tenor-1.gif.2b06d3ba4f35b9ccce3d52deba40272b.gif

I have a nuke and I ain't afraid to use it.

Wormwood is best boi end of discussion. 

Imagine your entire lore being that you're a loner reject from the moon

Archived